Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:lol:

I forgot some of that

I don't understand how he got a deal and popped. His friendship with Bhris Brown has helped a lot.

Dudes cousin is Travis McCoy from gym class heros. It was all just right timing, connections and image with Tyga. When you come out the gate like this and continue with the corny ****.....it’s hard to shed that label :lol:. But he had appeal that made sense it the late 00s scene.

For what it’s worth, he either improved....or got a better ghostwriter from this point....As it stands now....hes not horrible technically as a rapper...but he makes horrible music for the most part.

Almost forgot he beefed with Drake when they were on the same label :lol:.

Tyga was the original cat who tried to save Chyna and got her pregnant.

Tyga did that MTV show where he was o.d. playing himself.

Tyga has had several instances where the big money talk that he talks has proven to be, in fact, just talk (ie publicly getting cars repossessed, having instances of being sued by land lords for not paying rent, etc).

He’s definitely had songs out there that I’m a fan of. I won’t call him a clown, but he moves funny at times.

Travie McCoy from Gym Class Heroes is Tyga cousin. He plugged him w all the indie rock dudes and he worked/networked from there. His first album actually dropped on Pete Wentz label (Fall Out Boy)

Dude has had an interesting career tho. Soooo many eras. I remember when SchoolBoy Q and all them Hoova _’s was his muscle out in LA :rofl:

Tyga has put in a lot of work tho. He’s a good networker.

Man I remember that. Him being Travis cousin was a huge selling point for some reason.

I seen enough oh his freestyles to know he can rap. But he's in this corny rapper territory that he cant get away from.

Last edited:
Question

When did Tyga become a clown?

He's had some hits, was attached to Cash Money and then started dating a Kardashian

Is it because of how he came in from the beginning as a fraud?

For the life of me, I don't understand his career

Tyga was seen as a clown from the jump. Just something about him that screams clown :lol:.

I can’t put my finger on it....but he emanates it. He made horibbly corny music for years before striking gold with “Rack City” and that mustard sound/strip club music. Then he proceeded to wife black Chyna....get predictably preyed on by her who leveled up....started dating a 16 year old Kylie when he was like 24....the hairline business, chain snatching etc etc....just an assortment of things that just make you shake your head.

If Tyga moved quieter and cleaner....he could’ve been Big Sean. He love the light though.
He was always a clown, but we let him live for that early ****. Chyna and Kylie is really where he blew it. Also, he believes the Kardashian’s made him look bad in the media while he was with Kylie. False reporting to TMZ that he was broke and mooching off Kylie, but now that he’s not with her you don’t hear any bad stories. He spoke about it on TBC. Good story for another time. :lol:

EDIT: wig **** is wild too. :smh:

Last edited:
Young money was so skrong

Prime Wayne hungry drake prime Nicki tyga Jae millz

185710F0-689B-4C41-9059-57D4EBAB915F.jpeg

He did?

He's in to sneakers?

He was always a clown, but we let him live for that early ****. Chyna and Kylie is really where he blew it. Also, he believes the Kardashian’s made him look bad in the media while he was with Kylie. False reporting to TMZ that he was broke and mooching off Kylie, but now that he’s not with her you don’t hear any bad stories. He spoke about it on TBC. Good story for another time. :lol:

Didn't know that, but then again maybe nobody cares about him now and that's the reason.

wavycrocket wavycrocket I wouldn’t say he makes horrible music. So many dudes that fit that horrible music description and I don’t think it’s him. His songs just don’t hit with the masses like they used to but his fan base is still huge. Saw someone rocking a Last Kings tee last week. :lol:

tyga had the young berg premium package

boy was a walking lick for years early on

his best achievement musically was the mixtapes with chris brown

it’s crazy cause he’s had his own shoe, show and the chicks he was clowned for being with are now the new rapper starter dates

funny how far you can go with just knowing people and jumping out there no talent and all

Yeah Kris Jenner prolly didn’t care for dude so the idea that they were feeding TMZ stories is VERY plausible :lol:

From the looks of it Tyga far from broke tho. His business partner in that clothing company is suing for his share of the bread he never got ( :lol::smh:) but he said they were and still are doing 350-400k monthly off that **** so he def prolly got the 2mil or whatever he asking for stashed somewhere

Last edited:
Yeah Kris Jenner prolly didn’t care for dude so the idea that they were feeding TMZ stories is VERY plausible :lol:

From the looks of it Tyga far from broke tho. His business partner in that clothing company is suing for his share of the bread he never got ( :lol::smh:) but he said they were and still are doing 350-400k monthly off that **** so he def prolly got the 2mil or whatever he asking for stashed somewhere

he has a last king store right on melrose

nice store, nothing special bout the clothes tho

What was Tyga doing on the MTV Show? I didn’t see that show. Tyga is a suburban kid who always tried to act like he was hood.

:lol:

I never said “superstar potential”....I’m just telling you what the general consensus with Pablo Juan is at the moment. YAll cant blame the messenger man :lol:

And “We not luv em” is in fact a hit....and Pablo Juan checking all the boxes for “next up”. He moving waaay better than he used to right now now. All the connections etc.

Atlanta won’t lose.

Derez Deshon just re-released “Hardaway” song been getting heavy spins in ATL clubs for like a year, had a video shot and everything....and dude released a higher quality version. It’s going get a push. DJ Envy in the new vide for some reason....looking awkward as **** :lol:

he got a story too.

The only person who has noticeably benefitted from being on Vlad was Tax until everything else happened

It's quiet for her now, but she's 100% dropping an album this year. I think Remy as well. So it's gon be Remy, Nicki and Cardi

Back
Top Bottom