Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You ignore him.

I haven’t watched a Kanye interview in years.

Haven’t played any of music since Life of Pablo or whatever the orange cover was called.

I don’t wear his ugly *** shoes.

He can go **** himself
I'll listen to the music unfortunately but everything else gets ignored from kanye after the slavery comment. dude completely lost me with that one.

Facts. I don’t click play on none of his ****. Haven’t in years. Music, interviews, etc. The only time I see anything about dude is when I’m in this thread or if something pops up when I’m scrolling on instagram.

MBDTF is probably my favorite album sonically from top to bottom... haven’t heard that joint in ages.

Yo Tubi, we made it ****** kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc wavycrocket wavycrocket

73EAA1BE-0377-4F3D-B375-1E6735187C42.jpeg

This is currently the #1 song in the country. Never heard if. It’s trash. Whoever this plant is, will fill Travis/Post Malone spot, as they age out.

i swear it's a machine where they cranking these lil lightskin rockstar ****** out at.

iann dior
lil skies
this *****

**** weird as hell its like its all literally the same ***** over and over :lol:

This is currently the #1 song in the country. Never heard if. It’s trash. Whoever this plant is, will fill Travis/Post Malone spot, as they age out.

Slate Magazine does a series call Why is this Song #1

The guy that writes the articles has a really good chart analysis podcast called Hit Parade

At the end of the day, if it’s your money. Spend it how you want too. In this pocket watching era, it is what it is. Some people want a home, some don’t. Some people are content with their lives.

i swear it's a machine where they cranking these lil lightskin rockstar ****** out at.

iann dior
lil skies
this *****

**** weird as hell its like its all literally the same ***** over and over :lol:

It’s easy money for these labels. Find a weird 16-21 year old, put money behind him and eat off these suburban emo kids. It’s an easy bag.

They’re appealing to kids who’s parents let them use their debit/cc card or, the types who’s parents let them splurge on stockx or in Neiman Marcus. Easy money

Back
Top Bottom