Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

“I heard a lil lil homie talking reckless in Vibe/Quite a platform you chose, you shoulda kept it inside/Oh you tried, it’s so childish calling my name on the world stage/You need to act your age and not your girl’s age."

delete1234 delete1234

Atleast Dom had enough buzz to get slandered on Twitter awhile back for that one mixtape. Nipsey has NEVER had the community’s attention like that for a project. EVER

“I heard a lil lil homie talking reckless in Vibe/Quite a platform you chose, you shoulda kept it inside/Oh you tried, it’s so childish calling my name on the world stage/You need to act your age and not your girl’s age."

delete1234 delete1234

Make no mistake, I don’t listen to tyga or nipsey anymore. I’m more likely to check for Dom.

But to sit up here and act like nipsey has had some good career LOL.

nipsey slander, really?

if you’re not paying for the placement of course you won’t have a hit song

Atleast Dom had enough buzz to get slandered on Twitter awhile back for that one mixtape. Nipsey has NEVER had the community’s attention like that for a project. EVER
my ***** what world do you live in lol? VL one of the most hyped albums this year, Nip hasn't even dropped an official studio album yet and people are talking about he's a west coast legend

:lol:
huh?

this went over my head

Nipsey has respect from everybody and is recognized as making decent to good music.

Game is now recognized as being an IG idiot and a ***** who fingerbangz 18 year old chicks in the park. The acclaim isn't there for him.

Nipsey has respect from everybody and is recognized as making decent to good music.

Game is now recognized as being an IG idiot and a ***** who fingerbangz 18 year old chicks in the park. The acclaim isn't there for him.

I probably dislike game the most on here recently due to his antics....

But Nip not even close to as “acclaimed” as Game is. This is a multi Platinum selling, award winning, Grammy nominated rapper with Albums and tapes that are actually widely critically acclaimed that we are talking about here.

I don’t think “acclaimed” is the word you are looking for :lol:.

my ***** what world do you live in lol? VL one of the most hyped albums this year, Nip hasn't even dropped an official studio album yet and people are talking about he's a west coast legend

Lmaooo what the hell is VL :rofl: :rofl:

WHO is calling him a west coast legend? :lol: NTers?

He must be a west coast legend for bagging Lauren London or something cuz it surely can’t be music

Wait a second...this man been in the game 10 years and ain’t dropped an album LOOOOOL

man if yall don’t stop

tyga is a window display

you walk in the store and there’s nothing to offer

Tyga and Nip isn't really a good comparison, literally apples and oranges

Nip is more of a cult figure, he has a real organic fan base that has been built over years. Fans that are loyal and seemingly gonna stay down.

Tyga doesn't have a loyal base near the level of Nip's but he's def had bigger peaks i.e. 5-7 gold/platinum tracks and a top 10 record.

These dudes are both wanting two TOTALLY different things out of their careers tho so its hard to compare :lol:

Last edited:
man if yall don’t stop

tyga is a window display

you walk in the store and there’s nothing to offer

Yet rack city is bigger than anything Nip has ever done. Unfortunately you can't compare the two via commercial success. Hell Tyga has had more success than Nip and Dom combined. The business is about hit records people.

I've never checked for Nip or Tyga, mainly Dom only but it's just the facts.

Nip def fell off. Son was supposed to be the next up but never was able to live up to the height. His lyrics mad repetitive too you hear one nip song you’ve heard them all.

Yet rack city is bigger than anything Nip has ever done. Unfortunately you can't compare the two via commercial success. Hell Tyga has had more success than Nip and Dom combined. The business is about hit records people.

I've never checked for Nip or Tyga, mainly Dom only but it's just the facts.

the business is about packing shows

you really think tyga bagging more money at shows than nipsey?

the business is about packing shows

you really think tyga bagging more money at shows than nipsey?

No hit records, no oversea tours. Wasn't Tyga just over in Dubai or somewhere in Asia performing rack city to a crazy crowd?

Nip is a local artist, with a solid fan base in LA that might be able to book small venues on the westcoast.

Back
Top Bottom