Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Tay-K’s “The Race” is now certified platinum

DT2SGzxVQAA4Cwh.jpg

it def was lol trying to fake drive up the price. i bet whoever sendin him offers want the rights to gucci gang as well

I've been hearing a lot of random songs where ****** been jacking Meeks flow. I didn't know that was a thing

people forget when everyone was jacking that “im riding round on my side of town...” double time flow from meek in the beginning of the decade

that was the most copied flow of the game before the migos came out

that, migos flow and the supa dupa flow was the most copied flows this decade

not sure if its same **** ur talking about tho

people forget when everyone was jacking that “im riding round on my side of town...” double time flow from meek in the beginning of the decade

that was the most copied flow of the game before the migos came out

that, migos flow and the supa dupa flow was the most copied flows this decade

not sure if its same **** ur talking about tho

10000 percent fact.

Hated that ****. The game has always been copycat. And I don’t even wanna hear that was “Ace hoods flow”....Meek flow got bit to death before Migos came.

Meek don't get the credit he deserves as far as influence goes honestly. He up there with Gucci imo, all these young *****s look up to him and lots of people copied his flow

Most influential lyfestyle and aesthetic wise Post 2010.

Instagram wouldn’t be Instagram without Meek. He’s responsible for how ***** style their chains, dress, Pose in pictures, etc.

Every young hood ***** aspire to be meek like image wise when they touch some paper. This is a a fact.

Meek don't get the credit he deserves as far as influence goes honestly. He up there with Gucci imo, all these young *****s look up to him and lots of people copied his flow
That whole "Ima Boss" and "Intro" flow and sound been copied by all the new street rappers.

Back
Top Bottom