What your city like?"

Durk and tee had the best collab this year

MMG is a solid stable now that we’re on the topic

Wale, Meek, Ross of course

Meek got this star power and presence
Wale got some nice laidback **** though people don’t **** with him
Ross got the best ear for beats in the whole game

does wale even make music anymore

No one thinks the major labels have nothing to do with the kind of stuff? As far as promoting an image?

Last edited:
No one thinks the major labels have to do with the kind of stuff? As far as promoting an image?

i mean hes done a pretty good job of not posting illegal stuff online although his persona and the type of **** he says and the way he speaks indicates he is never sober

where would they even get a warrant and what for/under what probable cause lol

seems like they want him to sit down for a minute by any means necessary

he still got that rape case from sc hanging over his head too

he about to get a shmurda type sentence

i mean hes done a pretty good job of not posting illegal stuff online although his persona and the type of **** he says and the way he speaks indicates he is never sober

where would they even get a warrant and what for/under what probable cause lol

seems like they want him to sit down for a minute by any means necessary

he still got that rape case from sc hanging over his head too

he about to get a shmurda type sentence
Why have a gun and drugs on you if youre on papers? Also why act a fool when you have money like Kodak? No excuses for dude. He didn't have to do this nonsense?

At this point, can’t even say I have sympathy left for the kid. Can’t recall anyone who’s seemingly been given all these chances. Sometimes cats gotta be sat down so that they’ll get out of their own way.
This. Son cant get right.

Why have a gun and drugs on you if youre on papers? Also why act a fool when you have money like Kodak? No excuses for dude. He didn't have to do this nonsense?

Just because theyre attributing the guns to him doesnt mean theyre his guns

I dont think the catch 22 of being on probation/parole yet being a famous rapper who needs protection needs to be explained, we’ve seen that story play out over and over and its eithe r you have the weapons and risk going to jail or you dont and you end up lunch meat like bankroll, pac, biggie, etc.

as far as the k2, yeah he’s wilding for smoking that regardless, but i guess he wanna get high and piss clean and who expects a SWAT team to kick in your door like youre BMF

At this point, can’t even say I have sympathy left for the kid. Can’t recall anyone who’s seemingly been given all these chances. Sometimes cats gotta be sat down so that they’ll get out of their own way.
THIS
meek as well
but folks got upset
when folks said the same thing about him

Back
Top Bottom