Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

MMG is a solid stable now that we’re on the topic

Wale, Meek, Ross of course

Meek got this star power and presence
Wale got some nice laidback **** though people don’t **** with him
Ross got the best ear for beats in the whole game

All these pawn shops or anybody that sell used roleys need to break son off too. Rolex was always prestige and popular but he made it a part of the street ***** starter kit. ****** trap their life away to cop a trophy nowadays. 08/09 ****** here wasn't ****ing wit em at all.

str8drop str8drop

Who's behind this Lil Skies *****?

I'm seeing him in too many places lately for it to be organic.

Yeah its Atlantic, you already know

Him and Lil Xan represent the new guard of this watered down sound

Funny cause Stat Quo manage Lil Xan, _ is finessing :rofl: Stat never been a dummy tho

The labels have successfully penetrated the "underground"

Meek don't get the credit he deserves as far as influence goes honestly. He up there with Gucci imo, all these young *****s look up to him and lots of people copied his flow
Don't think he has that much influence, but his place in hip-hop shouldn't be ignored as the years pass.

and that street bike ****

the **** ruff ryders was doing back in the day

I still don't know how this became a hit

He has one of the worst flows I've ever heard. It literally sounds like he's reading off his phone. It's off beat, and he goes from basic rhyme scheme bars to run on long *** bars that don't even rhyme

and the beat is wack

and it has no real hook

At least with the wack rap that's popular there's melody involved. I think people hear downfall, so it's relatable to all these people on the internet with all these lurking and imaginary haters. Yeah yeah, they're praying for my downfall too.

He has one of the worst flows I've ever heard. It literally sounds like he's reading off his phone. It's off beat, and he goes from basic rhyme scheme bars to run on long *** bars that don't even rhyme

and the beat is wack

and it has no real hook

At least with the wack rap that's popular there's melody involved. I think people hear downfall, so it's relatable to all these people on the internet with all these lurking and imaginary haters. Yeah yeah, they're praying for my downfall too.
That beat is dope though

and the beat is wack

and it has no real hook

The Bars, he talk crazy

and the beat is wack

and it has no real hook

Jesus Christ

and the beat is wack

and it has no real hook

Yeah, I still don't really like his "1st Day Out" but he got some fire.

Back
Top Bottom