Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Bankroll was strapped, though.

Fact of the matter is that you can’t do the same things and expect different results. Fam clearly has the means to improve his circumstances... he just chooses not to because the hood lifestyle has too strong of a hold on his mental.

Like he him-damn-self said
“****** free out here but they ain’t free.
You out here physically, locked up mentally”

Wale the nicest rapper on MMG but his past actions lead people to look at him like he’s a clown. :smh:
Facts only. Easily too
I stopped liking Kodak when he said all of that ignorant stuff about Black women. The ancestors are punishing him for his foolishness.

His antics make it impossible to like him

Him and meek some dummies.

Hope y’all got your marching shoes, we rallying for Kodak on Monday :rolleyes

Akademiks is xxxtentacions personal promo machine. This dude could post im gonna take a dump and Ak will repost it :smh:

At this point, can’t even say I have sympathy left for the kid. Can’t recall anyone who’s seemingly been given all these chances. Sometimes cats gotta be sat down so that they’ll get out of their own way.

Y’all must of forgot Gucci lol

Just because theyre attributing the guns to him doesnt mean theyre his guns

I dont think the catch 22 of being on probation/parole yet being a famous rapper who needs protection needs to be explained, we’ve seen that story play out over and over and its eithe r you have the weapons and risk going to jail or you dont and you end up lunch meat like bankroll, pac, biggie, etc.

as far as the k2, yeah he’s wilding for smoking that regardless, but i guess he wanna get high and piss clean and who expects a SWAT team to kick in your door like youre BMF
I'm sure he has enough money to purchase private armed security.

I'm sure he has enough money to purchase private armed security.

whos to say at this point in time that that isnt who those guns belonged to

and being real hiring some big musclehead ***** who might get scared in the heat of the moment is not the same level of protection as your ****** who grew up with you and love you and would die for you

It’s true. However it’s like saying which item off the dollar menu is the best....nobody listening to the migos for raps. Just like nobody buys off the dollar menu for taste. #fastfoodraps

Back
Top Bottom