Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

So am I hearing this right
Someone who was watching Kodak Instagram live
Snitched on him to the cops
Then they got an arrest warrant
Please tell me that’s not true

Gunplay is like Haitian and Jamaican or some ****, he's not Rican. My people not slow like that. I **** with Gunplay though, he's funny as hell. His ****in accent have me in tears, it's a foreign language to me.

Long hair on men is trash, dreads are dumb trash. **** look so sloppy. I had my Fro and braids in middle school and high school and it was cool for my age but never again will I have long hair.
He's def Puerto rican. He went back to Puerto Rico for his abuela funeral, go look on his ig. Yo people smh, animals.

Drake sent bars at the EDS cast...that would’ve been a segment to watch :smh:

Joe recording a diss and two hour podcast as we speak :lol:

This Drake song man, smh.

He's the last "rapper" I ever want to hear say **** peace and unity, this guy sucks everyone's **** and wants to be your best friend if you popular. SMH

I don't know if those are shots at Joe because Joe said they talked and was cool. Could be at Akademiks because it seems like everyone loves to **** on him now.

The Joe or Ak bars were hard BUT if they're at Joe, it's weak as ****. You got murdered and now it's cooled down. You can't start talking **** after getting stomped out and the fight is over.

He got some bars on this one, the black excellence line had me dying. Drake is the Russell Wilson of rap. He's black but he's not at the same time. What up and coming rapper wrote this for him?

This Drake song man, smh.

He's the last "rapper" I ever want to hear say **** peace and unity, this guy sucks everyone's **** and wants to be your best friend if you popular. SMH

I don't know if those are shots at Joe because Joe said they talked and was cool. Could be at Akademiks because it seems like everyone loves to **** on him now.

The Joe or Ak bars were hard BUT if they're at Joe, it's weak as ****. You got murdered and now it's cooled down. You can't start talking **** after getting stomped out and the fight is over.

He got some bars on this one, the black excellence line had me dying. Drake is the Russell Wilson of rap. He's black but he's not at the same time. What up and coming rapper wrote this for him?

**** is complex like short ****** 'round tall ladies
I gotta watch who I’m talkin' to like it’s all ages
I’ve seen buddin' (budden) careers turn to sit around and talk about other careers, judgin' their peers
Knowledge from ****** who did not contribute to none of this here

Oh yeah I forgot about the Budding careers line, so it's clearly at Joe. Bars are hard but you lose points for that. Beef been dead, Drake basically doing the "hold me back" fight now.

But this is the best Drake song I’ve heard in years.

And nah, I don’t think Joe responds. I think he laughs it off or he tells the story about Drake reaching out and wanting peace.

Oh yeah I forgot about the Budding careers line, so it's clearly at Joe. Bars are hard but you lose points for that. Beef been dead, Drake basically doing the "hold me back" fight now.

You think Joe will respond? (in song form)

“Lets not talk about bars that were sent to a former host of EDS (this thread), lets talk about Gunplays hair instead”

giphy.gif

I'm a big fan of Chris Brown and Remy Ma but I'm not feeling this one. This is a classic that should be left alone.

Chris ain't as hot as he used to be, y'all think this will be a hit? I thought the Meek Mill and Chris Brown joint was gonna be huge and it didn't seem that big.

I'm a big fan of Chris Brown and Remy Ma but I'm not feeling this one. This is a classic that should be left alone.

Chris ain't as hot as he used to be, y'all think this will be a hit? I thought the Meek Mill and Chris Brown joint was gonna be huge and it didn't seem that big.

Chris is in a weird space. Everyone was expecting that long album to be more impactful that what it was...he can crank out hits like nothing...idk why his reception has been lukewarm lately tho. Even with streaming, it seems like the album didn’t hit the ground running

RIP Fredo. :smh:
Stop ******* drinking lean. Gah damn how many more rappers have to die?
Son just had a baby and seemed to have turned his life around.

Joe so poppin Drake is sending shots a whole year and a half later.

Gotta admit that's the best from Drake I've heard in a minute though.

Feel the same. The beat is cool, but Chris Brown sounds super extra on there and Remy’s flow is too choppy. Wake Up is waaaaay better, but Lil Kim was horrible sounding like a female Young Thug. That song should’ve just been Remy by herself

Joe so poppin Drake is sending shots a whole year and a half later.

Gotta admit that's the best from Drake I've heard in a minute though.

Thats what i’m saying, both Migos, Drake etc, among other things got Joe back relevant. Joe *should* drop a song or two and get busy, respond to Migos/Drake etc

Chris is in a weird space. Everyone was expecting that long album to be more impactful that what it was...he can crank out hits like nothing...idk why his reception has been lukewarm lately tho. Even with streaming, it seems like the album didn’t hit the ground running

That's cuz ain't nobody listen to all of it. I haven't even played it knowing I got 50 tracks left.

Back
Top Bottom