Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I semi-freeforn. I can't rock with that ****. There's only a few who can pull that **** off.

yeah i def am gonna chop the edges a little bit once they start getting towards my jaws and ****.

i got freeforms now and wanna turn em into gunplay esque fat dreads where its like less than 10-15 of em.

yeah i def am gonna chop the edges a little bit once they start getting towards my jaws and ****.

i got freeforms now and wanna turn em into gunplay esque fat dreads where its like less than 10-15 of em.
Can you turn regular dreads into gunplay like dreads?

I'm pretty much just not letting mine combine. I don't want them huge, but I hate the manicure/salon dread look. I just separate them at the root.

Can you turn regular dreads into gunplay like dreads?

like having em twisted down to the roots? like getting em redone and ****?

i guess if you just stop maintaining them and let a mini afro grow but it would probably look weird

you might be better off untwisting them, trimming to an afro and using the sponge to let em freeform or if u wanna go straight into wicks, do the beeswax balls like this:

hqdefault.jpg

seems like gunplay had wicks that he just let grow forever

gunplay-triple-cs1.jpg

#NappyTalk

all that twisting and stretching is actually what makes ****** go bald.

i think all you have to do is let time do its thing and let the hair grow over itself for that thick look paws

ay we never discussed this i think...what were the top 3 rap projects in 2017

Gunplay is like Haitian and Jamaican or some ****, he's not Rican. My people not slow like that. I **** with Gunplay though, he's funny as hell. His ****in accent have me in tears, it's a foreign language to me.

Long hair on men is trash, dreads are dumb trash. **** look so sloppy. I had my Fro and braids in middle school and high school and it was cool for my age but never again will I have long hair.

Gunplay is like Haitian and Jamaican or some ****, he's not Rican. My people not slow like that. I **** with Gunplay though, he's funny as hell. His ****in accent have me in tears, it's a foreign language to me.

Long hair on men is trash, dreads are dumb trash. **** look so sloppy. I had my Fro and braids in middle school and high school and it was cool for my age but never again will I have long hair.

OMmXQMX.gif

he must have recorded this verse months ago because budden been off of ES for two months and he be discussing dumb **** on his podcast

he must have recorded this verse months ago because budden been off of ES for two months and he be discussing dumb **** on his podcast

Word he just said on the podcast they squashed it & honestly Joe ain't said nothing bad about dude in a minute

I heard the snippet from diplomatic immunity literally 4 or 5 months ago. Been floating for awhile, so i'm guessing what you're saying is accurate.

Back
Top Bottom