Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yep. Top 5 dumbest *****s ever to hold a mic

this is more a case of his shooters doing too much than he himself being dumb

the news report said “his associates”

if you got shooters ofc they gonna stay with you...***** probably got on IG being hot showing pistols and smoking blunts

in a week or maybe like a month i could actually see that AWGE forum being kinda dope for young creatives.

its people from coli, ktt, nt, boxden, reddit and rockys twitter all on there. and its officially endorsed and ran by their personnel

granted im sure its about to be a whole lotta troll **** also

Last edited:
in a week or maybe like a month i could actually see that AWGE forum being kinda dope for young creatives.

its people from coli, ktt, nt, boxden, reddit and rockys twitter all on there. and its officially endorsed and ran by their personnel

granted im sure its about to be a whole lotta troll **** also

Yea hnestly there's so much DIY talent out it's crazy, Hell the amount of talent splattered around the culture from NT through the years is crazy within itself

Yo TDE really ain't playing, they coming for it all

this dude TDE?

saw him on TL but didnt check it out.

they building an empire. QC dropped their compilation and Top said “hold my henny” and finessed a compilation out of the ****ing BLACK PANTHER SOUNDTRACK

black peoples ability for their hair to grow like that > you being worried about “stereotypes”

we gotta wait till kylie jenner bust out with wicks to appreciate the dope natural **** about us
You call what he has on his head wicks? Ish looks horrible. I’m not just talking about his hair but his swag and behavior is so cringe worthy.

cant wait till my freeforms gets like gunplay or the third pics

freeforms/wicks > regular dreads

BiuUqdrCMAAV2-u.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_inline_n2h2kc3OGJ1qlkr9z.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

6a00d83452300269e201a73df1049d970d-pi

how a ***** cant rock his natural hair

You call what he has on his head wicks? Ish looks horrible. I’m not just talking about his hair but his swag and behavior is so cringe worthy.

You ain’t from Florida so, you wouldn’t know, “wicks” is short for wicked. Also, it’s metaphorical as to how trees have thick branches that grow at various sizes and lengths. Represents growth...

cant wait till my freeforms gets like gunplay or the third pics

freeforms/wicks > regular dreads

BiuUqdrCMAAV2-u.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_inline_n2h2kc3OGJ1qlkr9z.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

6a00d83452300269e201a73df1049d970d-pi

how a ***** cant rock his natural hair

I semi-freeforn. I can't rock with that ****. There's only a few who can pull that **** off.

Back
Top Bottom