Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I really don't feel the dynamic between these 3 will end up going as well but it'll be entertaining to watch the **** show
Star isn't too different from Joe, outside of not being an actual rapper. If anything, I would say he should dial back on some of the shock value comments.

I didn't really see Ak getting killed this episode. I could see him being mad about the Fredo part but outside of that, it was some good back and forth.

Star is a weird dude. I'm surprised he got so big back in the day.

Are you serious?

He made Ak to seem like a little weird celeb gushing stan. From the Drake stuff to the XXX three hour conversation. He pretty much attacked him the entire time. Joe normally debated the topic and attacked his opinion. Star attacked him. And you don't think it was that bad?

These new *****s ain't running up on Star FOH :lol:

I disagree. The only thing is that Star doesn't go out.

In the 90's, Star had power. He was big, and had radio station backing. If you ran up on Star you would get banned from the radio. That could pretty much end your career. In addition to a lawsuit.

These young dudes are more stupid and reckless and are looking for e-props. Look at how many incidents Migos have been in.

These dudes might risk the arrest and lawsuit. Plus it doesn't have to be them.

who told you that lie? :lol:

Hot 97 aint back starandbucwild...they was alll da way hands off....hell i guess you don't remember da airplane sounds da day after Aaliyah died.... :lol:

How is what you're saying comparable?

He attacked Aaliyah. Someone who had just died.

Artist were threatened with being banned from the radio station for their actions.

whoever at complex green lit da original Hater, needs a raise.

this dude was defacto banned from Hiphop, hot 97 & power 105 considered duke radio active :lol:

DJ Envy & Ebro im WAITING for em to opine, cuz they both got beef with him..he used to disrespect Envy's wife when envy was still on hot 97 and Star ran da morning show @ power 105.

this dude was defacto banned from Hiphop, hot 97 & power 105 considered duke radio active :lol:

DJ Envy & Ebro im WAITING for em to opine, cuz they both got beef with him..he used to disrespect Envy's wife when envy was still on hot 97 and Star ran da morning show @ power 105.

They don't see the genius in this hire.

Envy Ebro and Charlemagne all bout to be on hush about this show from this point forward

listened to it against my better judgement

**** was trash

ak is garbage and he stepping on all of stars points

guess I’m used to star cause I didn’t hear anything crazy, this is super tame for him

it’s star and joe or nothing, ak gotta go back to twitch solo

I couldn't disagree with anything Star said regarding Ak/Chiraq/Fredro. He's not one for posturing and Ak clearly been doing a lot of that since coming into ES.

Lol he basically used that “keep the same energy” back on AK and he didn’t even know it.

Star doesn’t even believe he will last 2 weeks. I can’t stop laughing at that nedeska leg video lmao.

Y’all talking about Ebro, ctg, envy saying something. I can’t wait for that Joe Budden podcast to upload that **** bout to be lit

Back
Top Bottom