Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You dudes are a little bit older.

Do you think people 22 and younger care about Star? Maybe Ak can draw them in to give him a chance, but Star isn't drawing them in.

im <22, havent watched since the first 4 minutes they tried to do this **** without Joe and i was sold the first time this ***** said Ak’s an aubrey cock rider :lol:

It’s a lil funny how open ****** are to letting a guy that openly doesn’t care about hip hop at all and is willfully uninformed....continue to build and make money off of hip hop while telling hip hop **** you and worse :lol:.

Many dynamics I could touch on with the general idea of Star.

if he was white it wouldnt work definitely

he did say he likes some Kodak and trippie/x songs

what time frame y’all give someone to run up on Star?

sn: my local radio station was even talking about EDS being back and ****, wtf

Running up on Star, or anyone who critiques for that matter, has always seemed corny to me. Don’t see the point in giving credence to anyone’s opinion through means of violence. You know it’s their job to talk **** for the sake of entertainment. No point in validating their importance by letting their words get to you.

"Little hot b****"
"I'd like to jerk off on her leg"

Omg :rofl:

Nadeska HAS to see that video just for the reaction.

8ABFAFB5-C2E4-44E8-BDB5-BD244824CCE3.gif

1F2E37E1-97E5-4BFA-A600-FDE38D5B7A5E.gif

Y’all already know how her energy is when she pissed. And Star not caring or apologizing....:rofl:

I’m down for that tension.

Fam, Nebraska is gonna be ****in HOT tonight and tomorrow. Mad offended, I hope they bring it up and he doesn't back down. She was trying to get on his good side the whole time so I doubt she says anything.

And no one is running up on Star today but I do expect MAD rappers to react on social media. **** I remember he had beef with Game not that long ago. Game didn't want any smoke either. They all full of ****.

That TDE tour is serious, that **** is dope. I would go but I know it's gonna be mad cheese, I'm good.

I really don't feel the dynamic between these 3 will end up going as well but it'll be entertaining to watch the **** show

What am I looking at???
Someone explain it please
Rep will follow

Joe was *****ing about Complex not letting him smoke in the bathroom, it was one of his key points of his rant. And now they put ‘no smoking’ logos all in the background

Back
Top Bottom