Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ak is so garbage man, only reason I'm watching I'm a huge fan of star, but ak makes it unwatchable

Word. I couldn’t care less what Ebro, Envy, or Ctg have to say about this ****. I’m ready for the podcast. :lol:

Between Star being on ES, Drake dropping new music, and said new music containing blatant shots at Joe... this episode will easily be 3 hours :rofl:

Solid choice, there is definitely a brain behind complex running behind the scenes. Star is Budden on steroids, they are basically the same people. He's super reckless though and will check AK every time.

AK is a fan boy and needs to be called on it. You happy to get a sub from a rapper are you serious?!

All these trash rappers he cosigns is unbelievable. Looking forward to the show now. You don't even need Nadeska if she feels a way she can bounce. I think she's a dope addition, but star and AK could make that show huge.

Word. I couldn’t care less what Ebro, Envy, or Ctg have to say about this ****. I’m ready for the podcast. :lol:

Between Star being on ES, Drake dropping new music, and said new music containing blatant shots at Joe... this episode will easily be 3 hours :rofl:

Between this and the Drake tracks. Wednesday gon be fire. 2 hour podcast easy.

Ak got his goods and bads. I wish he just widened out his coverage or journalism of hip hop more.

I’m sure other media be fanboys and girls too but like most I don’t need to see all this **** riding your favorite artist who don’t give a **** about you.

Ak got his goods and bads. I wish he just widened out his coverage or journalism of hip hop more.

I’m sure other media be fanboys and girls too but like most I don’t need to see all this **** riding your favorite artist who don’t give a **** about you.

He covers a bit. He just d-rides those who make it big and is naive

Joe probably sent star their to get kicked off so they can get that diddy check together or to just **** up complex period.

Star say he’s not getting paid what he want so there must be a bigger plan in his eyes

Star is wack bruh, this show is not going to work!

u buggin, Star can actually hold a point.

Joe budden and AK are compromised as a former rapper/stan respectively...star doesn't even pretend to held back by any sort of those pretentions...this dude is a scud missile...if anything Nedeska's job of being a moderator is gonna be even more important cuz every now and then she's gonna have to hose off star to get him to loosen his foot off da neck of whatever he's biting down on.

u buggin, Star can actually hold a point.

Joe budden and AK are compromised as a former rapper/stan respectively...star doesn't even pretend to held back by any sort of those pretentions...this dude is a scud missile...if anything Nedeska's job of being a moderator is gonna be even more important cuz every now and then she's gonna have to hose off star to get him to loosen his foot off da neck of whatever he's biting down on.

Thought the same while watching the episode. Several times she had to remind them to keep it moving.

Star say he’s not getting paid what he want so there must be a bigger plan in his eyes
Imo i think star def has a bigger plan. The way he came in and kept going super hard at ak, him saying complex isnt paying enough and how he said he might not even be there in two weeks (i know he said it kinda toungue in cheek) makes me think hes just there to get his own "migos" moment, up the worth of his brand more and get a bigger bag somewhere else... If ak brings takashi on ES when stars there, stars def gonna bait him and takashi def gone bite... itll be a huge viral thing and stars gonna walk away from ES and cash out asap, calling it now

This show is gonna end quick & it's not gonna be due to Star not being able to create good content, it's going to happen because Complex is a full fledge media company & this is easily there biggest show... & Star is gonna burn that **** down quick Lmaoo

Joe is smart as hell from walking away, they wasn't tryna pay & they clearly NEED this show.

So much so that in the midst of this me too, sexual harassment all over Media.... they went out & hired a man who specifically called his new Cohost by name & said he wanted to nut on her leg... he said the **** on Camera.

Do you know how desperate they had too be if they are willing to take the hit that comes with a guy like this?

Feminist already online calling Complex trash for putting Nadeska in "danger"

There's no way this continues past a month & im being generous

Say this out loud one mo ‘gain

63729FBE-C67D-44F4-8AF4-BC4DFE810FF9.jpeg

one of the hardest covers of all time

that would be a dope topic when joe was there..top 10 covers...Star wouldnt give a **** about that ****

Back
Top Bottom