Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That dude's fashion show actually came across my timeline a couple weeks back.

He got talent for a dude with very limited supplies.

Grine Grine I don't get the point of that exclusivegame dude doing so many Gucci homage pieces. I get that bootlegging and Street wear have a long standing connection but if dudes are gonna pay that price for a Gucci knockoff why not just cop the real thing.

I also know that dap charged High End pricing for "counterfeit" pieces but he was also designing pieces that high end labels wouldn't. That Gucci Top Coat you posted just looks like a knockoff imo.

I hate to kill another man and his craft but I just don't get the vision.

I peeped that Maryland ****, dude was definitely HOT as hell putting out a freestyle over the phone like he somebody but the lyrics they using as evidence are big *** stretch

In chronologically recounting the details of Mr. Forrester’s murder, Mr. Montague’s rap lyrics begin with: “And, if a n---a ever play / Treat his head like a target / You know he’s dead today.” The first verse is a reference to Mr. Forrester’s attempt to “play,” or cheat, Mr. Montague by purchasing cocaine using counterfeit money. The next two verses are an acknowledgment that Mr. Montague shot at Mr. Forrester, as if he were “a target,” for trying to “play” him during the drug transaction. Shortly after Mr. Forrester “played” Mr. Montague, he was shot to death—just as the lyrics recount.

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

They arguing the closer the lyrics are to the details of the crime the less unfair prejudice it is. Thats ******** and sets a dangerous precedent

Any run of the mill rap **** could technically be argued as being close in details to a crime if they analyzing it like that

I peeped that Maryland ****, dude was definitely HOT as hell putting out a freestyle over the phone like he somebody but the lyrics they using as evidence are big *** stretch

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

They arguing the closer the lyrics are to the details of the crime the less unfair prejudice it is. Thats bull**** and sets a dangerous precedent

Any run of the mill rap **** could technically be argued as being close in details to a crime if they analyzing it like that
Oh this is extra crazy.

Not only are lyrics being used as evidence but they letting these square *** gump ***** prosecutors interpret the lyrics?!?!?

Man might as well arrest all rappers in Maryland and any rapper that passes through there and does anything shady.

If this goes national you gonna see a big change in gangsta rap.

Dudes about to start lying and get wild specific with their rhymes :lol:

Oh this is extra crazy.

Not only are lyrics being used as evidence but they letting these square *** gump ***** prosecutors interpret the lyrics?!?!?

Man might as well arrest all rappers in Maryland and any rapper that passes through there and does anything shady.

If this goes national you gonna see a big change in gangsta rap.

Dudes about to start lying and get wild specific with their rhymes :lol:
I shot Teddy on Tuesday

*Here's to hoping no one named Teddy dies on Tuesdays*

I remember this from a few years back :lol:. He still booked? Yo crazy talented for real.

Bro in there for robbery I think he still got 4-5 more years on his head

Definitely talented tho. _’s on the yard be super ingenious/inventive in general

Did that Prodigy Prison Cookbook ever come out?

Back
Top Bottom