Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I know it ain't politically correct to say. But man Maino was right... :lol:

Dude sitting here dancing around admitting he is homosexual/bisexual in one sentence, trying to get dude to call them women in the next sentence and then in the next sentence talking about he likes "Men dressed up as women" :lol:

To each his own but don't try to change the rest of our definition of **** wit that new willy nilly off brand **** you doing :lol:

Sorta Kinda GIFs | Tenor

Stand Tall and Proud, Freaky Man!
He did say “you talking to the master” ...That had me dying, a wild thing to call yourself on that topic :lol:

That mister cee clip up there just reminds me of the late great poet and philosopher Chad Pimp C Butler. “Y’all know who was in Atlanta in da car wit da bwoi” :lol: OG would be hell in this social media age right here.

Just was watching Boosie reminiscing on Pimp C. That ***** Chad was something else. Even for Boosie :lol:

"Don't be in front of us acting like a straight up G, then get over here letting these boys bust up ya back" :lol: :lol: :lol:

“We ain’t never been buck NAKKID in no room wit no h****s....pulling no OAGYYY type s*****”

“We ain’t nevat pulled no trainssssss, weeeen no FREAKS, we some family men, getting this Paypa’ ”

Back
Top Bottom