Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Speaking of Mister Cee, dudes use to confess to listening to Drake like they were coming out the closet or something, but willfully rapped "i’ll eat a ***** *** like an almond joy" b/c Quavious said it.

Speaking of Mister Cee, dudes use to confess to listening to Drake like they were coming out the closet or something, but willfully rapped "i’ll eat a ***** *** like an almond joy" b/c Quavious said it.

Don’t remember no one being like this. If cats want to do R&B type music, it’s no problem.... a lot of this stuff right now is dudes who really wanna harmonize and sing (which is no problem). But calling it “rap” which is an issue.

If you want to sing, sing. Plenty R&B dudes was gangster. Especially in the past. Hip/Rap is strictly for rhyming and spitting bars.

That’s today’s problem. Dudes are mad confused

Don’t remember no one being like this. If cats want to do R&B type music, it’s no problem.... a lot of this stuff right now is dudes who really wanna harmonize and sing (which is no problem). But calling it “rap” which is an issue.

If you want to sing, sing. Plenty R&B dudes was gangster. Especially in the past. Hip/Rap is strictly for rhyming and spitting bars.

Idk who to blame but I hate how "they" label Post Malone as a rapper for whatever reason when he makes pop music. Sure his songs have some elements of hip hop/rap but thats not his lane.

These were high school years, dudes were kinda being more open about it when "started from the bottom" dropped. Admitting Listening to him was up there w/ admitting you like Powerpuff Girls in elementary. "****** buy it too and claim they got it for they sister" was thing :lol:

Drake is rapper 1st, and a good one. Been sounding stagnant & uninspired lately though. Not "bad", just same-ole.

I see you Dam...Got his own TV Channel

Salute to Dame :smokin

This could either be really good, or terrible. Because migos washed, washed.

They talented enough to circle back again. But idk. These *****s 10 years in, and may have ran their course.

Not gonna count them out. Hopefully this break they took since Culture 2 and their solo projects reignited that spark.

When them boys hit, they hit. I got faith in Culture 3 :smokin

Back
Top Bottom