Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

KD may gave gotten one in OKC. Dont forget, they did trade Harden in what was essentially a salary dump (disagreement of 3 million per year). So admittedly I understand his decision to leave. Just didnt agree with the destination.

I'm not convinced LBJ grabs one of he never leaves Cleveland. East was trash. Celtic big 3 came along and only had the 1 season of triumph followed by injury and old age catching up. So he would have gotten back to a Finals, maybe. Bulls had injury concerns and Knicks with Melo never put it together. Pacers...as a Bulls fan, I didnt fear that Pacer team. Bulls literally went 4 years undefeated against them. When they finally beat a DRose team in Indy there was a massive celebration over it...for a regular season win.

Much like Durant, LBJ had to prove to ownership that they needed to act to keep his services, not just reap the benefits of the Lebron economic system. So I definitely get it for both of them.

Bron got his ring and got his love and credit. KD is extra sensitive and because people don't give him that same love and credit for his 2 rings it eats at him. Fact is he went to the team that beat him. A team that already had a ring, that won 73 games. I just said this in the sports forum, with the Nets winning w/o him he still might not get the credit he wants.

Bron got his ring and got his love and credit. KD is extra sensitive and because people don't give him that same love and credit for his 2 rings it eats at him. Fact is he went to the team that beat him. A team that already had a ring, that won 73 games. I just said this in the sports forum, with the Nets winning w/o him he still might not get the credit he wants.
I was firmly against KD heading to that team and still am against that decision.

Few things I'd note about it however.

That Warriors dynasty is the fakest dynasty to date. It doesnt get the dynasty title of Durant doesnt join the team.

Even with Durant on the team, it took the Rockets missing 23 straight three point attempts in the second half to win game 7.

Durant was at the height of his super powers on that squad. Offensively, he's a 7 foot guard who had the chance to spend most of his time off the ball but could still iso and dominate. Defensively, he was a 7 foot rim protector with insane mobility on the wings. He was, without question, the best player on that team and the reason why they got 2 chips after the team won one without him. He replaced all that useful depth they lost over the years (Varejao, Ezeli, Barbosa, Barnes obviously, Speights) and they pretty much didnt skip a beat.

Lastly, unrelated to KD. Steph's the greatest shooter of all time, no question. But his legacy to me is equally defined by the behind the back pass in the 4th quarter of the 2017 NBA finals...mans just ain't serious enough about the game for me...yes I just said the GOAT shooter isnt serious enough about the game for me while I post on NT neglecting my 9-5 job.
y5bQ6EZ.gif

Lastly, unrelated to KD. Steph's the greatest shooter of all time, no question. But his legacy to me is equally defined by the behind the back pass in the 4th quarter of the 2017 NBA finals...mans just ain't serious enough about the game for me...yes I just said the GOAT shooter isnt serious enough about the game for me while I post on NT neglecting my 9-5 job.
y5bQ6EZ.gif

wavycrocket wavycrocket you hear this man

Some of the most evil **** I've heard in a minute

22 back in his bag

When the beat, flow, delivery, and bars synchronize like this .. sheesh

The bad guys got one man the Woo's not gonna be able to avoid this

Them ****** gonna end up like the GD's from Chicago when it comes to the industry.

They let too many of those Woo ****** in Pop is the face of NY drill, Fivio is still active, Sheff & Sleepy moving. Most of the up & comers with buzz on the scene are Woo also.

Not to mention GS9 being back, them boys ain't ever gonna catch real traction

And i KNOW ya'll ****** ain't listening to a BENNY THE BUTCHER & FAT JOE song asking about censorship on Wuhan virus :lol:

Last edited:
Benny stays on Jalen & Jacoby

Good he's getting the look and promotion for the album

Talking about the hip hop historian :lol:

Biggest takeaway from the 2016 finals is Kyrie’s 3 goes disrespectfully unmentioned while everyone talks about “the block”

First thing Kyrie mentioned in that post-game was ‘Mamba Mentality’:smokin

Steph got too arrogant with that behind the back pass that sealed GSWs fate

...and NBA finds a way to remind us of the block:lol:

drake he really tore his acl while skipping and rapping to "best i ever had" :lol:

How this ***** became the hottest rapper in the game is a testament to just how hot Wayne was at his peak, and how much the people steering hiphop has changed. :lol:

to be the man in hiphop was to be considered the coolest dude in the game, son is the antithesis to all of that

How this ***** became the hottest rapper in the game is a testament to just how hot Wayne was at his peak, and how much the people steering hiphop has changed. :lol:

to be the man in hiphop was to be considered the coolest dude in the game, son is the antithesis to all of that

Kanye vs 50.

But at this point in time, the true “guy” in the game of what you described and commercial success + respect + cool factor is Lil Baby.

I'll never understand it.

Kanye vs 50.

But at this point in time, the true “guy” in the game of what you described and commercial success + respect + cool factor is Lil Baby.

but Polo and Jordan's Kanye was still cool. You have all of the Yeezy stans living in the past of what he used to be.

Drake is just a herb. It's like Revenge of the Nerds. Dude grew a beard and became Stephan instead of Urkel.

He runs like Meek. :lol: I remember that's how Meek was running when he was about to jump on the trampoline.

Some people just aren't athletic.

Back
Top Bottom