Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'm not the biggest Cole fan

but why doesn't he get the, but he has no classics treatment that Drake gets

Because Cole aren't trying to force Cole into a Tier he doesn't belong in, there Grown *** men with years in the industry that will tell you Drake is artistically one of the best rappers in HISTORY.

Imagine being the biggest rapper out, start of a pandemic and what do you have to say to the world?

Left foot slide, right foot slide?? Soulless is the best way i could describe the Drake run.

This post just ain't true at all. :lol:

Kendrick came out the gate with a hands down classic album, became a superstar. It took Cole years to get that type of acclaim. Cole hasn't had the moments Kendrick has had.

And Cole has been influential but it ain't like Kendrick's influence. D Smoke is one of Kendrick's sons and he's a big name.
I said bigger not acclaim. If better was the measuring stick then Kendrick is probably the GOAT and definitely the GOAT of his generation. Only other rap acts w/ a comparable discog is Kanye, Tribe, or OutKast.

1st Albums:
Cole: 218k
Kendrick: 5k

2nd:
Kendrick: 242k
Cole: 297k

3rd:
Cole: 371k
Kendrick: 324k

4th:
Cole: 492k
Kendrick: 603k

5th:
Cole: 397k
Kendrick: TBA

Cole was bigger.

I don’t know no D Smoke and reactions to his nominations shows that no else did either. Please don’t bring him up. I’ve never seen anyone receive more “who tf is *blank* than him. D Smoke getting a scrap metal nom don’t make him big name. He used voodoo.

FTR D. Smoke “won” that rap competition on Netflix that TI/Cardi hosted, only for it to be revealed he was already affiliated with TDE, and related to SIR

Xscape is going against SWV in versus in May

Do both of them have 20? I think they could get a good 10 off, but 20? Twenty?

SWV has 10+ hits, not including album/soundtrack cuts that were fan favorites. They can make that cutoff.

Xscape can fill out their list with features, remixes and fan favorites. It's not all about the hits. They get to explore tracks that were overlooked while also celebrating their entire catalog.

Finally got around to listening to Prodigy's book. It was good but I see why a lot of people were heated at him for it.

It was kinda eerie too cause of him mentioning the signs he kept seeing like the bright green shooting star, the UFO, the shadow figure in his room, and all his dead friends/family that came to him one time in the hospital.

This book isn’t that bad

9F3BA8CE-2B63-4599-B83E-04563B8BE73E.jpeg
533ECEE9-3FFC-4028-AD25-BD1C048F7B31.jpeg

I said bigger not acclaim. If better was the measuring stick then Kendrick is probably the GOAT and definitely the GOAT of his generation. Only other rap acts w/ a comparable discog is Kanye, Tribe, or OutKast.

1st Albums:

2nd:

3rd:

4th:

5th:

Cole was bigger.

I don’t know no D Smoke and reactions to his nominations shows that no else did either. Please don’t bring him up. I’ve never seen anyone receive more “who tf is *blank* than him. D Smoke getting a scrap metal nom don’t make him big name. He used voodoo.

What 1st albums you looking at? GKMC is Dot 1st album and that killed Cole's.

1st Albums:

2nd:

3rd:

4th:

5th:

Cole was bigger.

that’s my dawg!!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:rofl: at The Office camera look when dude told that white boy what it really meant
**** was a DJ Vlad type question Durk worked around.

Interesting how Saweetie gon fare w/o QC ND dem not backing her

What 1st albums you looking at? GKMC is Dot 1st album and that killed Cole's.
He talking bout Section 80, which was his 1st album but GKMC is the major label debut. Friday Night Lights prolly woulda been Cole first joint if he ain't put all them damn samples on there

Last edited:
Because Cole aren't trying to force Cole into a Tier he doesn't belong in, there Grown *** men with years in the industry that will tell you Drake is artistically one of the best rappers in HISTORY.

Imagine being the biggest rapper out, start of a pandemic and what do you have to say to the world?

Left foot slide, right foot slide?? Soulless is the best way i could describe the Drake run.

Aye trynafeelmink trynafeelmink we could just meet up and knuckle up at this point whenever u get back from Wyoming

I'm feeling this a shot towards ME and ION like it

Why u throwing words around like "artistically" and all lat

Quote me right got DAMNIT

1616633445359.gif

Back
Top Bottom