Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1622080693989.gif

I’ll never understand how or why ****** get mad at Vlad for **** people choose to get on his platform and say/do.

No people get upset for our people not standing for something and continuously supporting him and also going on his platform.

We're used to being used by white people and continue to allow it.

Last edited:
No people get upset for our people not standing for something and continuously supporting him and also not going on his platform.

We're used to being used by white people and continue to allow it.

You saying that like Vlad and ppl like Adam 22 (I’m assuming he’s a vulture as well) only interview black ppl. Standing for what? The Farrakhan ****? It’s not a one way street though, they using each other. Vlad gets the views and the guest gets exposure. What’s the difference between Vlad and Jimmy Fallon?

You saying that like Vlad and ppl like Adam 22 (I’m assuming he’s a vulture as well) only interview black ppl. Standing for what? The Farrakhan ****? It’s not a one way street though, they using each other. Vlad gets the views and the guest gets exposure. What’s the difference between Vlad and Jimmy Fallon?

Are you black?

and you just compared Jimmy Fallon to Vlad?

When have you ever seen someone go on Vlad and talk about their album and promote their project?

Probably most if not every interview I’ve ever seen him do if that person has something going at the time, he usually save it for the end. But once again, he doesn’t only interview rappers and he doesn’t only interview black ppl.

Adam22 is definitely a vulture. He's said/done mad vulture **** in the past. Hell Vlad sneaky exposed him like a week ago.

I love a good tricking toxic simp bar. Fewtch been one of my favourite scumbags for years. He's probably lurking Michael's ig rn.

Probably most if not every interview I’ve ever seen him do if that person has something going at the time, he usually save it for the end. But once again, he doesn’t only interview rappers and he doesn’t only interview black ppl.

Yeah, he doesn't interview black people, just 90%

all the music Mysonne has put out, Vlad post a link? I didn't see one clip of him talking about his music.

Boosie, Cruncy Black...where are all these music discussions?

If it's not controversial he doesn't post it. And if you so happen to die or get shot, he's gracious enough to repost all of your videos with him so people can make him money...remember you.

Yeah, he doesn't interview black people, just 90%

all the music Mysonne has put out, Vlad post a link? I didn't see one clip of him talking about his music.

Boosie, Cruncy Black...where are all these music discussions?

If it's not controversial he doesn't post it. And if you so happen to die or get shot, he's gracious enough to repost all of your videos with him so people can make him money...remember you.

My ***** :lol::lol: WHO THE **** IS CHECKING FOR NEW MYSONNE MUSIC? And I mean that respectfully. He lucky Vlad was interviewing him for any reason. Boosie always promote his projects when he’s on Vlad at some point in his interviews. I’m not sure if Crunchy Black still making music but nobody’s checking for his music either, but that don’t mean we didn’t wanna hear more about his story. I for one was hype for that first Crunchy Black interview and I don’t care to ever hear him rap again.

He do 20 clip long interviews with *****, you know the BS gone go viral, that’s with any platform/show. He don’t decide what the ppl will react to.

Back
Top Bottom