Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

92372533-8ABE-41BA-8471-0B83ADF6978A.jpeg

idc about this enough to post anything else atm. this isn't the 1st or last time he'll express similar sentiments:

That’s kind of wild to say white nationalism is on the rise because of things like ppl saying black women are especially strong... But I’m not white, I can’t tell dawg how to feel.

Probably most if not every interview I’ve ever seen him do if that person has something going at the time, he usually save it for the end. But once again, he doesn’t only interview rappers and he doesn’t only interview black ppl.

Like at the tail end Vlad will ask about their actual music after 2 hours worth click bait/foolery especially with these new goofball rappers. Vlad really just started interviewing white people involved in street activity and that was after Lord Jamar called him out on it.

Like at the tail end Vlad will ask about their actual music after 2 hours worth click bait/foolery especially with these new goofball rappers. Vlad really just started interviewing white people involved in street activity and that was after Lord Jamar called him out on it.

Yeah that’s what I said... He not holding a gun to their head making them say anything they don’t want to say, blame the “goofball” rappers, don’t put some type of onus on Vlad like he shouldn’t put it out there if they the ones choosing to come to him and say the ****.

Yeah that’s what I said... He not holding a gun to their head making them say anything they don’t want to say, blame the “goofball” rappers, don’t put some type of onus on Vlad like he shouldn’t put it out there if they the ones choosing to come to him and say the ****.

I am gonna hold Vlad accountable. He ain't some innocent person. He likes to play dumb. "Hey I'm just asking the questions". As a interviewer you are responsible what you ask and put out. Same **** Ak.

I have been recently been checking out albums that I either had not listened to or skimmed through then forgot about. Cam having a horrorcore/shock value track is more funny than weird to me. The COTC stuff I have heard never had any of this. I am always interested in how rappers' styles change over the years.

Last edited:
I am gonna hold Vlad accountable. He ain't some innocent person. He likes to play dumb. "Hey I'm just asking the questions". As a interviewer you are responsible what you ask and put out. Same **** Ak.

Accountable for what? Doing his job? If the ppl he asking the questions to don’t have a problem with his questions, why do y’all care?:lol: How is he not an “innocent person”? He’s doing his job, not committing no crimes. All that “Vlad is the feds” talk is the most nonsensical **** ever. It’s a reason he’s successful. He’s a great interviewer.

Not a Vlad or Adam22 fan but be real, hip hop been sold out. Some of y’all same cats be gawking over them yesjulez chicks. Some of ya’ll same dudes propped up SIXNINE. Ya’ll contribute to the problem too....

Look at some of the garbage a*** music y’all champion but talk about “culture” I’m tired of people talking about protect the culture or wanting to be aware when it’s convenient.

Ya’ll want Adam and them gone but let a conscious rapper like j. Cole release an album and it’s deemed Wack. So it’s all fake.

There’s literally no conscious hip hop or rap that gets promoted like the native tongues movement, common, mos def, pharcyde, etc but y’all worried about the culture. But won’t support any conscious rap.

these radios will talk about stopping violence and killing, and degrading of us black folks.... then follow it up with songs strictly about killing. I don’t want to hear s**** about protecting our culture when most of the youth don’t even respect hip hop. Adam and Vlad cater to teens and early 20s aged kids who DGAF about dudes like rakim, big daddy kane, 90s or 2000s hip hip, so it’s whatever

Vlad interviews ALOT of hip hop legends as well. They're usually good interviews too. If anything, I'd say he caters more towards the 30 plus crowd except when he interviews some of the up and comers.

Now Say cheese caters more towards the younger demographic. He promotes more negativity than Vlad does to be completely honest.

Back
Top Bottom