Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Accountable for what? Doing his job? If the ppl he asking the questions to don’t have a problem with his questions, why do y’all care?:lol: How is he not an “innocent person”? He’s doing his job, not committing no crimes. All that “Vlad is the feds” talk is the most nonsensical **** ever. It’s a reason he’s successful. He’s a great interviewer.

If you think he simply doing his job we ain't nothing else to talk about. :lol:

Dude literally sounds like a cop when asking most of his questions.

Vlad interviews ALOT of hip hop legends as well. They're usually good interviews too. If anything, I'd say he caters more towards the 30 plus crowd except when he interviews some of the up and comers.

Now Say cheese caters more towards the younger demographic. He promotes more negativity than Vlad does to be completely honest.

He does do some good interviews depending on who it is. That's why I hold responsible for the BS. He know he can't ask them slick questions to E40 or Too Short but when it's one of these young dudes that's desperate for attention he'll set the trap.

Gillie and Wallo had Pooh Shiesty on their show and they coulda "did their job" and asked a bunch goofy nonsense and tried instigate beefs but nah Wallo gave him real life advise. They try to connect with these new rappers and they still get 800k - 2mil views a interview because they got personality and people don't just wanna hear the same ol BS.

If you think he simply doing his job we ain't nothing else to talk about. :lol:

Dude literally sounds like a cop when asking most of his questions.

So who has been locked up because of what they said on Vladtv? Because if it’s nobody, what are we talking about? You’re upset about his style in other words? Like $tacy $tacy said, Longway did it perfectly if you don’t wanna answer them type of questions. He asking **** ppl wanna know. The world woulda never knew Sada Baby became a blood at 28 if he wouldn’t have asked, was that question out of bounds? Y’all ****** weird with that ****, he’s an interviewer, he supposed to be trying to get exclusive content on his channel, he not going out his way to get ****** jammed up. Just say y’all hate white ppl in hip hop media.

There’s a difference with how Nardwuar interview (keeping the exclusive questions relating to music) vs Vlad asking questions relating to their personal life and current gossip/event.

There’s a difference with how Nardwuar interview (keeping the exclusive questions relating to music) vs Vlad asking questions relating to their personal life and current gossip/event.

exactly. Vlad carries on straight gossip. Just 85% of these podsters. It’s never about the music or creative process. Full fledge gossip.

Different people do their jobs in different ways. If everybody asked the same questions, what would be the point of going on different shows when they just gone be regurgitating the same ****? Stephen A Smith interviewing Kevin Durant vs Matt Barnes and Stak Jak interviewing him on All the Smoke gone be totally different interviews with totally different content.

So who has been locked up because of what they said on Vladtv? Because if it’s nobody, what are we talking about? You’re upset about his style in other words? Like $tacy $tacy said, Longway did it perfectly if you don’t wanna answer them type of questions. He asking **** ppl wanna know. The world woulda never knew Sada Baby became a blood at 28 if he wouldn’t have asked, was that question out of bounds? Y’all ****** weird with that ****, he’s an interviewer, he supposed to be trying to get exclusive content on his channel, he not going out his way to get ****** jammed up. Just say y’all hate white ppl in hip hop media.

Ima call anybody out that does sucka ****. Ak ain't white and he's another clown so miss me with that making white people out to be some victims BS. :lol:

Y'all comparing somebody who bring vinyls and random rap collectibles for a 5 min interview vs somebody tryna get a 35-40 min interview off

Vlad and Adam def know the narrative spun around them, but that's just the style of their platform. They calmed it but you can tell when they hear something and try to make the next question a 'snitch on yoself if u want 2'

The weird **** is being a Vlad apologist getting your Ben Carson on.

Ima call anybody out that does sucka ****. Ak ain't white and he's another clown so miss me with that making white people out to be some victims BS. :lol:

How is it sucka **** asking ****** to explain themselves and the image they putting out there? You act like Vlad creating these ****** in a lab or sumn...Are you really like that or not? I be wanting to know. Y’all some Mealy Mal and Rurry *** ****** :lol: :lol:

Don’t even get me started on that AK ****, he a self made boss and if you can’t see that you just a ******* hater.

I hate y’all got me going to bat for these white men just because y’all racist :lol::lol:

Yeah because Ak doesn't get criticized up here at all

Protect him

raw

Back
Top Bottom