Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeah because Ak doesn't get criticized up here at all

Protect him

raw

I give you a pass for hating white ppl, I know you old as **** and had to drink from the colored fountain when you was in high school.

So who has been locked up because of what they said on Vladtv? Because if it’s nobody, what are we talking about? You’re upset about his style in other words? Like @$tacy said, Longway did it perfectly if you don’t wanna answer them type of questions. He asking **** ppl wanna know. The world woulda never knew Sada Baby became a blood at 28 if he wouldn’t have asked, was that question out of bounds? Y’all ****** weird with that ****, he’s an interviewer, he supposed to be trying to get exclusive content on his channel, he not going out his way to get ****** jammed up. Just say y’all hate white ppl in hip hop media.
a free man becoming a gangbanger at 28 is just nasty :lol:
exactly. Vlad carries on straight gossip. Just 85% of these podsters. It’s never about the music or creative process. Full fledge gossip.
well that's what the ppl are drawn too. they messy & thrive off ho ****. weirdos being more in-tune w/ weirdos holding their cameras selfie style ranting & occasionally flashing a gun. rushing to be amongst the 1st to say "r.i.p. :smh:" when they get dropped. it's really some advanced technological minstrel show ****ing ****. dudes is weirdos.

You ain't saying **** though :lol:

You just caping for white zaddy "yall racist, leave me and him alone"

I just appreciate dawg interviews, they’ve kept me entertained on many days. What you mean I’m not saying **** when I’m asking you direct questions based on the BS you keep tryna get off with?

Who has been locked up for a VladTV interview? How is it sucka **** asking questions about an image you’re putting out to the world and questions ppl want to know the answers to?

I just appreciate dawg interviews, they’ve kept me entertained on many days. What you mean I’m not saying **** when I’m asking you direct questions based on the BS you keep tryna get off with?

Who has been locked up for a VladTV interview? How is it sucka **** asking questions about an image you’re putting out to the world and questions ppl want to know the answers to?

You can appreciate his interviews and still call out the BS.

I already said why it's sucka ****. if that's what you think, cool.

There’s a difference with how Nardwuar interview (keeping the exclusive questions relating to music) vs Vlad asking questions relating to their personal life and current gossip/event.
Nard is the GOAT. You see the questions he asks? Hes done his homework, thoroughly.

Vlads weird but just cuz someone asks you something doesnt mean you have to answer it...in crazy detail no less :lol: buncha fools

You can appreciate his interviews and still call out the BS.

I already said why it's sucka ****. if that's what you think, cool.

Was it sucka **** when Vlad interviewed FBG Duck and kept urging him to move out of Chicago, like 2-3 years before he ultimately got killed in Chicago?

This is actually a very good album. I've probably listened to it more than southernplaylistic & atliens. They should've marketed & released it as the "OutKast Idlewild Soundtrack" b/c it wasn't really an OutKast album. Dre & BB wasn't even on a lot of the songs together. I get why they used the OutKast name seeing they did it w/ their solos & were the biggest things in music.

This song is amazing:

This is actually a very good album. I've probably listened to it more than southernplaylistic & atliens. They should've marketed & released it as the "OutKast Idlewild Soundtrack" b/c it wasn't really wasn't an OutKast album. Dre & BB wasn't even on a lot of the songs together. I get why they used the OutKast name seeing they did it w/ their solos & were the biggest things in music.

This song is amazing:

Morris Brown and Hollywood Divorce stay in rotation.

Back
Top Bottom