Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The funny thing to me is that I can tell that most of the people who complain about Vlad don't actually watch the interviews.

There's always discussions about the music and albums. Yall just take lil clips and sound bites from some of the interviews, then run with it. 90% of the interviews (with rappers anyways) aren't even about crimes or controversy.

The funny thing to me is that I can tell that most of the people who complain about Vlad don't actually watch the interviews.

There's always discussions about the music and albums. Yall just take lil clips and sound bites from some of the interviews, then run with it. 90% of the interviews (with rappers anyways) aren't even about crimes or controversy.
Thing is wit all that ****, u can just not answer it. Longway still got the views and still told his story without name dropping, trynna sound super tough and telling **** nobody outside of who was there should know. Rappers showing who they are, ****** mad at 69 but vlad interviews be showing u who gonna rat in that interrogation room.

Different people do their jobs in different ways. If everybody asked the same questions, what would be the point of going on different shows when they just gone be regurgitating the same ****? Stephen A Smith interviewing Kevin Durant vs Matt Barnes and Stak Jak interviewing him on All the Smoke gone be totally different interviews with totally different content.

Agreed. That’s my point, there’s different platform on interviewing. They’re people who’s tapping into the music history of the artist and one who’s tapping into the TMZ of their lives.

and in 20 years they'll be talking about his great basketball game like some of y'all talk about Master P :lol:

I respect Cole, because he got a couple of NBA invites but didn't do it out of respect for the game.

But he goes to Africa and disrespect their league? :lol:

The P NBA slander is not needed. He became bigger than the team - that what prevented him from playing an actual game - good enough for the pre-season says a lot.

I can't speak for anyone else but I stopped messing with vlad all together based on some of the things he said during the whole Farrakhan controversy, he showed he doesn't value our culture just our dollars

If you're dumb enough to go on VLAD and start talking about crimes you've committed that's on you

Dude does have some excellent interviews tho it's just a shame he doesn't properly value the people that put him where he is

Last edited:
Thing is wit all that ****, u can just not answer it. Longway still got the views and still told his story without name dropping, trynna sound super tough and telling **** nobody outside of who was there should know. Rappers showing who they are, ****** mad at 69 but vlad interviews be showing u who gonna rat in that interrogation room.

Bingo... ****** find out these rappers they love not as solid as they think and instead of taking that for what it is, they wanna hold Vlad “accountable”... Homosexual behavior

That ain’t even his girl it was never his girl. He was ****ing her. That’s chaz bling from dbco baby momma and she a groupie groupie. Tee grizz and dugg smashed her and I heard meek turned her down when he was supposed to have a 3 way with her and some ig ho. Girl be talking crazy cash **** and got exposed driving a 2016 Dodge Journey.

He threw a shot on the new tape when he said jazz back ****ing wit chaz I shoulda cried or some **** like that

Y’all done made this ***** drop a diss track

But he goes to Africa and disrespect their league? :lol:

The P NBA slander is not needed. He became bigger than the team - that what prevented him from playing an actual game - good enough for the pre-season says a lot.

but Master P wasn't good enough

It was marketing and because they invite 20+ players for the preaseason.

Listen to Amin Elhassan talk about him. He was happy he made a free throw for a reason.

Who is this?

Chaz Bling from DBCO BM, she the one who was ******* with Dugg like last year and tried to expose him for being broke/sleeping on a air mattress and **** lol

She one of Kash Doll best friends too, that’s prob where she got the beat from since Helluva saying he ain’t give it to her.

Y’all the type of dudes that be letting them arabs at the corner store call you a *****
Vlad ain’t got no business making a living off our culture

I cussed one of them cats out so bad in my hood. They demoted bruh to a new store. I laid into him so bad, afterwards, buddy started trying to give me free stuff. I was like nah, I’m good.

told them fools the hood will burn this b*** down

Y’all the type of dudes that be letting them arabs at the corner store call you a *****

this happened in a neighborhood near mines. Fools STILL go to his shop. He made a smoker use a sledgehammer to break this haitian girls window, smh.

Stupid comments like this is exactly why I know most of yall don't watch the interviews lol

Vlad is a capitalist, surprise surprise. While I definitely disagree about how he handled that situation with Mysonne and the Minister, most of his interviews definitely show respect towards the culture.

Back
Top Bottom