Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

EXACTLY! Kodak is a RAPPER, Mozzy is a RAPPER. Durk can rap, he don’t need autotune. NoCap and Rylo don’t need autotune either.

Polo G, Rod Wave, A boogie, etc CANNOT RAP! They use autotune as a crutch. Do does travis scott, he is who he is.

J Cole, Wale and Kendrick ARE RAPPERS!

This harmonizing, emo, sissified ballad “my dawg change on meeeeee, nobody love meeeeeee.... my homie switchedddddd on me, I got my girl a new butt and she changeddddddd on me”

dawg, who TF wants to listen to that lame *** s***? These simp rappers masquerading as lady’s men are straight up terrible and insecure. I cannot stand the TJay’s and Polo Gs of the world. I hate their music

Again, if you want to sing and do love ballads, do R&B. It’s not rap. It’s not a subgenre.

IT’S POP MUSIC.

that trackstar song too. i hate that song. She a runner she a trackkkkk star. F**** trash.

I had to look up who even made that Track Star song. I've heard it a million times but didn't know it was some guy named Mooski.

Mooski.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Why you gotta watch where you playing it?
You don't want to get caught up in gang politics you have nothing to do with cause of **** said in a song.

You from a predominant YBz, YGz (some), OY hood I wouldn't suggest bumping it at all but ****** gonna do what they do

Females be the enablers though they love this ****

If having a social life equates to BIGENING my hair and listening to Fivio songs just to have some excitement...... I DON’T WANT IT! I rather be in the dope hole with my uncle lighting ants on fire, hearing them pop.
This alternative is CRAZY INSANE :rofl:

Mans aint even say just be in my room on the internet or some ****. Talking about lighting ants on fire with his uncle.

Back
Top Bottom