Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

They really dropped his restaurant rating down from 4.1 to 2.1.

Like, your trying to hurt a black business owner's pockets cause he said some stupid **** about Beyonce and Jay-Z?

Sicko behavior
Google will fix his reviews in the next few days.
The Bee Hive don't want it with Trick Daddy fans. Can't bring nails and pepper spray to a gun battle.

Oh I’m in there!!!

6F796F61-F152-45C2-A0FD-6F0C62EB5CB4.jpeg

A lot of these other dudes are just background voices over beats, which is the problem. Too many dudes are painfully average or flat out bad in this “sub genre”, which is the dominating sound. It’s entirely over saturated and you’d think people would be over this style already.

1000%

Sounds like the dude from atlanta who resembles squidward. can't think of name atm, but you'll who i'm talking about.

Because your dumb *** made my point, but you were too busy running to defend self hating Michael Jackson to see it.

Michael Jackson was a good singer but Luther was better...mutha****a there were hundreds better. The tier you were in as a singer has never been how you judge singers. It was the music and the entire package.

The music sucks, but he sure can sing.

Nobody says Jennifer Holiday is the best singer ever, because she probably has the greatest voice of all time.
You don't need me to be a dumbass man. You doing fine on your own.

I stated up the clear difference between MJ and Beyonce when you tried to make that point but somehow you didn't get that.

She don't even somehow suddenly has the better package.

But go back and switch the topic to pedophiles or some other sick ****. That's more your wheelhouse.

Last edited:
My first sentence is literally THERE’S OBVIOUSLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM :lol: don’t think the list is lazy at all, it’s the norm.

Not sure why I left Durk/A Boogie off that list, should’ve been the first I mentioned. Never listened to TJay. Don’t really consider Kodak that same type of style really. He doesn’t really lean into that like a lot of those other names. Kevin Gates does fit, but when I think of squealing whiners, I don’t think of him (nor Moneybagg Yo). Gates can REALLY rap even though there’s not many start to finish projects I like of his. Kodak, Gates, and some of these other guys REALLY stand out. A lot of these other dudes are just background voices over beats, which is the problem. Too many dudes are painfully average or flat out bad in this “sub genre”, which is the dominating sound. It’s entirely over saturated and you’d think people would be over this style already.

Also, no one is complaining about the legacy acts or legacy-sounding acts getting shine because it’s not at all at the forefront, so I’m not even sure why you mentioned that. Griselda being on Jimmy Fallon doesn’t mean their mainstream. I don’t accidentally run across them or Jim Jones’ stuff like I would some of those other names. I seek them out.

EXACTLY! Kodak is a RAPPER, Mozzy is a RAPPER. Durk can rap, he don’t need autotune. NoCap and Rylo don’t need autotune either.

Polo G, Rod Wave, A boogie, etc CANNOT RAP! They use autotune as a crutch. Do does travis scott, he is who he is.

J Cole, Wale and Kendrick ARE RAPPERS!

This harmonizing, emo, sissified ballad “my dawg change on meeeeee, nobody love meeeeeee.... my homie switchedddddd on me, I got my girl a new butt and she changeddddddd on me”

dawg, who TF wants to listen to that lame *** s***? These simp rappers masquerading as lady’s men are straight up terrible and insecure. I cannot stand the TJay’s and Polo Gs of the world. I hate their music

Again, if you want to sing and do love ballads, do R&B. It’s not rap. It’s not a subgenre.

IT’S POP MUSIC.

that trackstar song too. i hate that song. She a runner she a trackkkkk star. F**** trash.

Back
Top Bottom