Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

so whats the story on the fan made carti tracks? Its a damn hard drive full of em YT. Lol gang of em flames too fr.

as someone that just started listening to yo, idk what songs are official, and whats not.

and it may not have been his intention but the ethereal trap wave >>>>>>>>.

i quit smoke bout 3 years ago but them ethereal tracks be nudging me. Lol
The same way dudes was finding leaks with open verses and hopping on it to try and make it legit.

There's a bunch of leaked Carti tracks that dudes could flip like that, and with leak culture dudes is finding bare vocals and stems nd ****. The slowed reverb sound been the vibe on YouTube as well.

Honestly unless you got a reddit or discord on him, you best just sticking to Youtube

Pierre one of my favorite producers, I was mostly talking about his percussion and lil signatures

Theres obviously a specific sound he give to Carti but he give Nudy beats like that too 🤷🏼‍♂️

Anyway Sli’merre 2 next month :pimp:
Eh we ain't rly get that Pissy Pamper, Sunflower Seeds until Slimerre

Beyonce had BBL?
Photo def fake but she definitely had work done looking as good as she does know

Last edited:
The same way dudes was finding leaks with open verses and hopping on it to try and make it legit.

There's a bunch of leaked Carti tracks that dudes could flip like that, and with leak culture dudes is finding bare vocals and stems nd ****. The slowed reverb sound been the vibe on YouTube as well.

Honestly unless you got a reddit or discord on him, you best just sticking to Youtube

Eh we ain't rly get that Pissy Pamper, Sunflower Seeds until Slimerre

Photo def fake but she definitely had work done looking as good as she does know

Yep. Beyoncé is just fortune enough to have the money (and actual research) to get the most natural looking kind, instead of traveling to Ecuador to pay 3500 to a “surgeon” who got their certification from a cereal box

E1F3A610-D67A-43CD-AC4F-46E1B25C512B.jpeg

B91F2EBB-F31C-4374-9180-88ADD7B57B16.gif

This era is sick man

So quick to annoint some type of legendary/god status that's not deserved

People adore the individual so much they disingenuously put they work on a unrealistic pedestal

You see how they bastardized the word “GOAT”? :lol:

When I hear/see someone say **** like “GOATED”…I just cringe. **** is sick. That said, I’ll ALLOW SJ-Beezy and Bow Weezy! Prince of the O town….to pop their **** :pimp:. Pure entertainment from those delusional, narcissistic, literal man children :pimp:

You see how they bastardized the word “GOAT”? :lol:

When I hear/see someone say **** like “GOATED”…I just cringe. **** is sick. That said, I’ll ALLOW SJ-Beezy and Bow Weezy! Prince of the O town….to pop their **** :pimp:. Pure entertainment from those delusional, narcissistic, literal man children :pimp:
I've been complaining about that cornball **** for a minute now.

The internet has taken over and made almost everything so damn corny :smh:

Wtf is a "GOATED"?

When ****** started Photoshoping Billy goats on album covers I knew to never used that term again

Back
Top Bottom