Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Jim clearly has no real friends considering they let him come outside dressed like that.

Have you seen the way he's been dressed before some of these basketball games?

In his head he thinks he's a style icon

james-harden-snake-skin.jpg

Honestly I'm surprised that more of these rappers who are fresh from the streets aren't awkward as hell.

Ton of these dudes struggle with developmental disorders like Asperger's and to get thrown directly into the limelight is crazy.

Really just shows how strong the team is behind them teaching them how to cope with all this round the clock attention

He's gotten waaaaay better

This video is sad, because it’s internet ****, and they tweaked it to push a narrative :smh:. Instead of watching an entire interview, it’s easier to watch a 30 second doctored clip and come to a conclusion people want in their heads anyways.

People do not want reality. Only what they want to believe. It’s sad. Bruh could always speak clearly and articulate himself. Of course a guard is up, but I hate seeing misinformation spread in the form of memes to make black people look a certain way.

Internet ****.

People do not want reality. Only what they want to believe. It’s sad. Bruh could always speak clearly and articulate himself. Of course a guard is up, but I hate seeing misinformation spread in the form of memes to make black people look a certain way.

Internet ****.

****** did that for years with D-Rose on here and it was wild flagrant. Calling him all types of dumb, stupid, slow, ******ed, “can’t read”. One dude of the wrong demographic was particularly foul with it.

Kawhi is treated WORSE than anyone when it comes to it. I hate that s***. Dude lost his pops to murder and people don’t realize how that s**** affects bruh. Who was a teen during the time.

Calling him all types of robotic, awkward, etc. dude just don’t F***** with everyone like that. I’m like, in this current, awkward digital world where more and more people are exhibiting low level social skills, folks got nerve to call someone robotic or stiff. When we have a whole entire generation of robotic stiffs, who are glued to phones. It’s funny.

People just can’t fathom that certain people aren’t outgoing. Kawhi gets so much backlash for being straight forward and no nonsense. I’m sure dude is goofy, funny and outgoing behind closed doors. He doesn’t owe anybody to display it in public.

James Harden saw PJ tucker getting fits off and wanted to participate.

James and Russell Westbrook terrible when it come to fashion

Travis Scott shoots like a four year old. Possibly the worst form I’ve ever seen. Had the nerve to be hype after that embarrassment.

When are corporations gonna realize that you can talk to black people w/o the stereotypical rap image

Need Em to Vote? Get the strippers to shake ***
Need Em to get Vaxxed? Get the rappers to tell em to shake ***

I refuse to believe this is just a lack of diversity in the room

Don't get a educated doctor to say it, get some black celebs

I'm not getting a vaccine until Ja Rule tells me 🤷‍♂️

When are corporations gonna realize that you can talk to black people w/o the stereotypical rap image

Don't get a educated doctor to say it, get some black celebs

I'm not getting a vaccine until Ja Rule tells me 🤷‍♂️
Well the smallest, but loudest section of Black ppl would rather hear from JAY-Z than Obama ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh this is definitely the case a lot of times :lol: basically a real life Hollywood Shuffle

Back
Top Bottom