Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Getting tagged for less than a zip is some bull****
Gotta know where you moving around, some places they can kill you for something we think is nothing now like some weed or lock you up for “cursing”

And the reverse is true too, don’t think anybody gon care bout your bags being stolen or bad customer service in another country cuz you American…Can’t complain your way into **** like alotta ppl do here :lol:

Bro you gotta get hip. Lyrically, Herb easily the best out of Chicago and it’s not close IMO. Son be spazzing and drops great albums. He's a great story teller, and provides real substance, but can also get you raw street **** or club bangers. ****** be fronting on my son ( a blinkin a blinkin :nerd: ) He kills features, and always hold his own with whoever he on a track with. I can't explain it, but watching him grow from the trenches and seeing him win feels like a win for me too.

He can give you introspective **** like this

Or bangers & get to spitting like this. He one of them ones!

Aight man. The stuff you posted was straight. Won’t front.:lol:

I’ll give this 25 album a spin tomorrow

I said that in jest. Everyone knows Nas is my favorite. I’m just saying, for their level or generation. That’s the closest we’ll get. Not saying their Nas’ caliber but if you had no choice but to choose comparable artist, for Generation Z or Zennials, it’s Kodak and Herb

1625836256815.gif

Bibby was eating off Juice World and now he eating off that geeky white boy.
He ain't never coming back to rap.

That *****cracked the code. Incredible really. That white boy is a streaming superstar. And he international.

Who woulda thought the dusty light skin *****, who voice ain’t match his face would be this type of exec :lol:

Never forget when I first seen a Herb & Bibby video, and thinking it was a voice over :lol:. ***** sound how Guerilla Black look. Incredible

Back
Top Bottom