Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

When are corporations gonna realize that you can talk to black people w/o the stereotypical rap image

Need Em to Vote? Get the strippers to shake ***
Need Em to get Vaxxed? Get the rappers to tell em to shake ***

I refuse to believe this is just a lack of diversity in the room

the crazy part is….the stripper get out to vote **** was done independently by two black people and a gofundme

A lot of it is LOW hanging fruit. And even wasting energy on it is stupid. Those who are informed will know. This ain’t getting nobody to the polls.

I think I saw a freestyle battle ad on YouTube as well 🤦🏾‍♂️😂. People out of touch, and can’t realize that stuff like this Is a turnoff.

Raising almost $40K Bands independently tho :nerd:

Peeped BLK did the Juvie/Mannie fresh add. Back in 2017/2018…. SOOOOOOO manny baddies on there. Better than tinder by a mile.

IyKyK

:lol: :pimp:

I don’t mind it when my folk get paid off it. That juvie was played on Deco Drive (a local South Florida lifestyle tv show).

With stripper/twerk/IG model cultue being at an all time high, none of that stuff surprises me. I laugh at it.

Again, the LSU football team had a white woman doing fake gun sign language, not to mention the capital insurrection. If you’re over 30 years old, nothing should shock you nowadays.

It’s all for corporate and personal gain, as it always has been.

you gotta get in where you fit in and live

We live in a fully niche society, this may be as close to a utopia as we will get. Find your craft and flourish :lol:

Ion f*** with gris like that fr but i kno for a fact that the hood f*** with them.

dude in that vid a clown.

ol goofy mouf a** n_…

2000x2667.jpeg.ea8df534aaf34368a137a7956a8613eb.large

the crazy part is….the stripper get out to vote **** was done independently by two black people and a gofundme

A lot of it is LOW hanging fruit. And even wasting energy on it is stupid. Those who are informed will know. This ain’t getting nobody to the polls.

I think I saw a freestyle battle ad on YouTube as well 🤦🏾‍♂️😂. People out of touch, and can’t realize that stuff like this Is a turnoff.

Raising almost $40K Bands independently tho :nerd:

The fact that this is on Biden's official YouTube is the kicker...

"When you choose a president...it's supposed to be a knock out. Then why this situation doesn't EN-TYSON me?" :rofl: :wow:

Back
Top Bottom