Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Also, baby just got jammed in Paris for “transporting narcotics”. He had 20gs on him. Harden got frisked and was free to go.

What happened to the weed carriers? :lol:

Is there still a freestyle thread on this forum? Aside from Joe Budden becoming who he is….the URL/Smack **** existing in a world of its own…and having the major international fan base and money it brings in, is one of the more impressive and shocking things of the past decade.

You couldn’t tell me back in even 2010…that it would be what it is today. They def have a crowd and fan base.

I cannot get into it. It’s far from the freestyle battles we came up on. When I saw a “tag team” freestyle battle…I threw my hands up

3B801F1B-4513-4D08-AB98-2B22184C4688.gif

But ppl love it.

wavycrocket wavycrocket you seen the Hollow v Budden one right?

When Hollow said “I got one 12 (112) I want Joe to see (Jodeci)” sheesh

Last edited by a moderator:

I mean it when I say NONE of these young ****** ******* with Herb fr. :sick: Word to finessence finessence
My boy be talking. You can feel the pain in my ***** voice.

"Dark notions when a ***** think, somehow I got my eyes open when a ***** blink.
I remember rats in my kitchen sink, dishes dirty, used the palm of my hands to get a drink"

"I ain't even get a ring but I was married to the streets
Ref whistled on my shooter cause he carrying for me
I ain't gotta suit up no more, my mans the MVP
On demand I'll still be that helping hand when he need it
Ain't nobody been outside so he just sliding for no reason"

Last edited:
I mean it when I say NONE of these young ****** ****ing with Herb fr. :sick: Word to finessence finessence

"Dark notions when a ***** think, somehow I got my eyes open when a ***** blink.
I remember rats in my kitchen sink, dishes dirty, used the palm of my hands to get a drink"

Yessuhskiiiiiiiiiii :pimp: :pimp:

I mean it when I say NONE of these young ****** ****ing with Herb fr. :sick: Word to finessence finessence

Seen this on twitter earlier and don’t even really check for shorty but he spazzed out. Gonna have to tune in.

Seen this on twitter earlier and don’t even really check for shorty but he spazzed out. Gonna have to tune in.

Bro you gotta get hip. Lyrically, Herb easily the best out of Chicago and it’s not close IMO. Son be spazzing and drops great albums. He's a great story teller, and provides real substance, but can also get you raw street **** or club bangers. ****** be fronting on my son ( a blinkin a blinkin :nerd: ) He kills features, and always hold his own with whoever he on a track with. I can't explain it, but watching him grow from the trenches and seeing him win feels like a win for me too.

He can give you introspective **** like this

Or bangers & get to spitting like this. He one of them ones!

Back
Top Bottom