Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It was insinuated that she actually started to like him foreal and that's maybe how he got the drop on her.

That girl was known for allegedly killing Von best friend, she wouldn’t have been that sloppy

Seem like they was just trolling each other. He was def trolling on the documentary

Weird they even had him on there, it was already “known” he killed her. We need ppl tapped in frfr doing these documentaries, not this **** :smh:

Last edited:
Gah damn. That boy name WetEmUp for a reason.
Son was sliding dolo 24 hours later and beat the case. Wow.
I remember a long time ago, I went on one of Herb's opps page.
Dude was arguing with fans and basically admitted to Herb shooting but ain't catch no bodies.
This had to be like 2012/13. I remember thinking damn even the cash cow sliding.
At this point, IDK what can be done about Chicago's violence.

And his pops was Big WetEmUp, arrested 47 times.

crazy how these _'s lives is so well documented

Whatttt I thought you didn't fw with quis
I don’t but he had a wave. Kidd is thee worse honestly but good *** day was one of them ones. And stop it, I know the truth about them ****** that’s why I laugh at all that **** and smh. Nonetheless they all should’ve had a bigger movement, but it’s more their own fault than anybody else’s. When u think of Detroit music u automatically think of that whole team east umbrella, when dbco been going since 06.

I know the truth about them ****** that’s why I laugh at all that **** and smh.

im pretty sure bo insinuated in a couple different low key sneak disses that pay is a fake dope dealer.

heard anything like that about dude?

200w.gif

im pretty sure bo insinuated in a couple different low key sneak disses that pay is a fake dope dealer.

heard anything like that about dude?
Bo ain’t lying. Most of them ****** was spoiled for real. The ****** that don’t rap the real goons for real. Maine the only one I can vouch for selling dope, he from where I grew up and he Fa sho was selling dope. But even then he wasn’t no big leech or rich ***** off it, he just made a living.

I don’t like talking about pay tho because he the coolest most normal one. Real humble and super talented.I heard one dude say pay sold weed but most people ignore it because he talented and we wanna see him make it so nobody cares to check the validity. Them ****** always been the popular, fresh ****** since middle school but lord knows they took too many Ls to count. Make yung berg look like 50 cent.

Back
Top Bottom