Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

^exactly.

yeah they tried yo but still.

let em kno you peeped game n they aint slick. Then throw em a couple bucks off the arm fr.

n_ would throw that s*** @ some pro hooks in the club shakin a** inna heartbeat tho.

Man y’all over thinking it :rofl:. That ***** was about to break bread wit lil homies, caught em lying and they continued to lie. Don’t owe them lil ****** nothing. If y’all pay $10 for a pack of skittles good for u, but nobody owe them ****** a thing. Hustling 101.

Some of these rappers hate black people. They’ll do anything for white validation, one of the reasons why they go so hard copping clothes from these white racist designers, but won’t support black clothing lines.

If Eliante jeweler needed a kidney, they’d donate. We line up and camp out for shoes and clothes, but let some kids sell candy. Dudes will be outside in tints for 4 days, campers out and won’t even get the shoes. God forbid some kids trying to hustle candy...

Man y’all over thinking it :rofl:. That ***** was about to break bread wit lil homies, caught em lying and they continued to lie. Don’t owe them lil ****** nothing. If y’all pay $10 for a pack of skittles good for u, but nobody owe them ****** a thing. Hustling 101.

Some of y’all out here paying $100 for a 3.5 of weed. But talking about being lied too and hustled :lol: :lol:

Spend that ****. You would be quick to drop $500 for bottles of liq in the club, not that I do it. Why not throw $200 to the disenfranchised youth if you got it like that?

Last edited:
Plenty kids have tried to sell me candy. I’ll give them a few dollars and say “keep the candy”.
As have I, but if they're tryna get over on (which hasn't happened in this regard) then nah. People tryna get over on others to get ahead ain't it. Plus, he tried to bless em, but they doubled down on being shiesty.

And once again it’s HIS money , yo can do whatever tf he wants wit it :lol: …At the very least them kids learned a lesson for the future and got a couple more bucks than they had before

And once again it’s HIS money , yo can do whatever tf he wants wit it :lol: …At the very least them kids learned a lesson for the future and got a couple more bucks than they had before
Ding ding ding. I never seen so many people count ****** money and tell em what to do with it in my life. I’m pretty sure he give back in some type of way (even then it’s not mandatory). Taught them lil ****** a life long lesson and they got the same money Karen would’ve gave them. Lil finessing *** ****** fumbled the bag trynna be greedy when u was about to make a bank roll.

I can see it from both sides. Them lil kids was tryna play him but lets be for real, the lil _'s wasn't playing him outta no real money. He can do whatever he want but I have a time believing if those was some white kids he woulda did that. Some of these rap _'s feel like they have to **** on even black kids as a stunt. Then they got the cameras on tryna put on a show.

So because they’re young it’s cool if they try to pull a fast one on a ***** for his bread? He wouldn’t have been wrong if he walked away from them completely. They tried to be slick, got caught, and weren’t rewarded for the ********. :lol:

That’s completely different than a dude knowing how much LV charges for their clothes and still willingly decide to go in there to spend their money. LV doesn’t bump up the prices when they recognize it’s DaBaby shopping in the store now. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom