Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

.... clubs charging $100 for bottles that cost $30 at the liquor but okay... AND Flight club and various show boutiques overcharging and marking up shoes. Ya’ll got that

I think the issue I saw was he played them for his entertainment and then posted it 🤷‍♂️

and he didn't have to give them $200, but damn $2? I would have blessed them for trying and for the laughter.

It's like when Meek told those kids split $20

DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt.jpg

It’s true bruh. Like the building collapse here in Florida. That’s an affluent neighborhood and they already asking for donations. People quick to help when it’s convenient

This guy, every couple of months you can count on this goofy to goof

I don't see this as him getting pressed or punked into apologizing. He shouldn't have said it especially being from LA knowing the politics but it's hip hop, rappers say wild bars all the time. Admitted he was wrong, that's more stand up than these _'s that say wild **** and because they don't wanna look soft they make it worse by not humbling themselves.

I don't see this as him getting pressed or punked into apologizing. He shouldn't have said it especially being from LA knowing the politics but it's hip hop, rappers say wild bars all the time. Admitted he was wrong, that's more stand up than these _'s that say wild **** and because they don't wanna look soft they make it worse by not humbling themselves.

Nothing stand up about it

He lied about it and then is talking about he's going to help with the funeral.

He wanted attention and must have forgot he's supposed to be a blood.

I’ve had kids try to game me all the time for donations for their basketball team. If I’m trying to teach a lesson or let them know I’m not a sucker, I’ll let them know verbally I know what it is. Then I’ll still toss them a little donation.

To each their own, of course. But trying to take some moral stand in relation to some kids selling candy is laughable. Well within his rights to walk away, but ima judge that man’s heart.

I remember that time Game dissed Durk for absolutely reason, & Durk pressed him about it in Game's city. Between this and that basketball fight, I think Game's a chump:

Stop it Game told him go outside and they didn’t want too..
G Magic told them the same thing
Game is a clown at times, but let’s not act like he ain’t gave a few dudes in the industry that work.

Back
Top Bottom