Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It should be…

hot boy$ vs dips. More commercial/crossover success amongst both groups.

state prop vs lox. Straight street s**t outta both groups.

the more commerical artist is always gonna win when it comes to court of public opinion. Dips gonna get the lox outta there.

It should be…

hot boy$ vs dips. More commercial/crossover success amongst both groups.

state prop vs lox. Straight street s**t outta both groups.

the more commerical artist is always gonna win when it comes to court of public opinion. Dips gonna get the lox outta there.

The Lox sold more records than Dipset though

Thats right bc big died and they had the tribute song on there.

jiggy and MPR were both dope but i kno better than to think casuals were on those songs like that.

Thats right bc big died and they had the tribute song on there.

jiggy and MPR were both dope but i kno better than to think casuals were on those songs like that.

Nah, The Lox were pretty mainstream their first album. Plus everything Puff was touching was selling.

If You Think I'm Jiggy was their first song, awful, but it was fairly big. Then Money Power Respect with Kim and DMX.

Hell, they had Honey with Mariah

Ran across this recently. And :lol: :smh: . I think they from Pac old hood.

Anyway….can anyone link me to that 2pac Marin City documentary? It was on YouTube some years back. Think it was done in the 90s, right after his death. It had some rare footage and his homies from there plus the lady from the Rec center, that introduced him to digital underground etc on there. Cannot find it for ****

Ran across this recently. And :lol: :smh: . I think they from Pac old hood.

Anyway….can anyone link me to that 2pac Marin City documentary? It was on YouTube some years back. Think it was done in the 90s, right after his death. It had some rare footage and his homies from there plus the lady from the Rec center, that introduced him to digital underground etc on there. Cannot find it for ****

Back
Top Bottom