Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Cam ain't no slouch, but Jim been the best Diplomat in the last few years. People nowadays don't care about what you did yesterday, they care about what you've done now. Jim's projects and features have outshines Cams most recent.

Verzuz is pretty much all about old ****. No one wants to hear Jim’s new offbeat joints.

Styles had the best solo album out all these dudes

👀

This is a valid argument but I’d still take a couple Cam CDs over this one

Cam ain't no slouch, but Jim been the best Diplomat in the last few years. People nowadays don't care about what you did yesterday, they care about what you've done now. Jim's projects and features have outshines Cams most recent.

They ain’t been the dips since 2007.....

if we doing the prime dipset movement from 2001-2006, they LOSING to the Lox.....

Dips def takin that.

they have more mass appeal and these contests are left up to public opinion.

i personally, dont even really feel that way necessarily, but @ this point, we should kno how these things go.

same reason why some dummies was really sayin scott storch was better than fresh.

the masses and general public dont know s**** about music... let alone the lox. So who cares. When digesting these Verzuz, all you have to do is look at the people in the comments. :lol: :lol: :lol:.

IDK why ya’ll care about the opinions of people who weren't even THERE. People who couldn’t even go outside or listen to music with curse words. Lox gone slaughter these boys.

the masses and general public dont know s**** about music... let alone the lox. So who cares. When digesting these Verzuz, all you have to do is look at the people in the comments. :lol: :lol: :lol:.

IDK why ya’ll care about the opinions of people who weren't even THERE. People who couldn’t even go outside or listen to music with curse words. Lox gone slaughter these boys.
This is just full of contradictions.

Nobody checking in with them ****** :lol: every time a mainstream dude come here they end up on the eastside. Thug touch down he wit peezy/Lou. Outside jeezy doughboys really got no industry connects and it’s crazy to me. And tee cmon now…. I’m not even gonna get into that

We not gonna trust your lyrical judgment regardless b. You compared Kodak to Nas. :rofl:

If you had NO choice but to compare one of these /Gen-Z rappers to Nas... anyone post 2014, who would be the closest comparison?

Nas is my GOAT. None of these young dudes is as street poetic as Kodak or G Herbo. Or even a Denzel Curry when he first came out.

They’re the closest IMO.

If you had NO choice but to compare one of these /Gen-Z rappers to Nas... anyone post 2014, who would be the closest comparison?

Nas is my GOAT. None of these young dudes is as street poetic as Kodak or G Herbo. Or even a Denzel Curry when he first came out.

They’re the closest IMO.
I just wouldn’t make the comparison to no 90s rappers. :rofl:

sidenote: remember when Twitter was tryna tell us 21 Savage was the new snoop? :rofl:

You care about the opinions b/c you're obviously invested in this Verzuz. Some much so that in your bias you've completely disregarded the opposing views of others in favour of your own even though the event has yet to happen.

I watch the Verzuz because I am A HIP HOP Fan and big fan of both Dipset and the Lox. Why the hell would I care about someone’s opinion who doesn’t know much about either group, let alone rap? Which pretty much is the average fan.

That’s like me trying to tell a surgeon or doctor how to do their job, when I have absolutely no knowledge in the medical field.

Everyone has a lane bro, stick to your lane and keep it moving. It’s no big deal. Everyone isn’t a know-it-all. Some people just have more knowledge and experience with certain subject matter, it’s not that complicated to understand.

The Lox has nothing touching this:

i said what i said.
ezgif-7-442c748557fc.gif

Back
Top Bottom