Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ran across this recently. And :lol: :smh: . I think they from Pac old hood.

Anyway….can anyone link me to that 2pac Marin City documentary? It was on YouTube some years back. Think it was done in the 90s, right after his death. It had some rare footage and his homies from there plus the lady from the Rec center, that introduced him to digital underground etc on there. Cannot find it for ****

:rofl: :rofl: is this real?

1626238670387.gif
Y’all think this new Pop Smoke gon be fiya?
if you like rappers that sound like the Cookie Monster

I don’t but he had a wave. Kidd is thee worse honestly but good *** day was one of them ones. And stop it, I know the truth about them ****** that’s why I laugh at all that **** and smh. Nonetheless they all should’ve had a bigger movement, but it’s more their own fault than anybody else’s. When u think of Detroit music u automatically think of that whole team east umbrella, when dbco been going since 06.
Lol naw when you think of Detroit rappers you think of payroll and tee grizzley then it's the artists on the Eastside (dugg, sada, team Eastside and co)

Quality of rap is at an all-time low and some of y’all think we automatically gotta like something because of the masses and marketing:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Dips def takin that.

they have more mass appeal and these contests are left up to public opinion.

i personally, dont even really feel that way necessarily, but @ this point, we should kno how these things go.

same reason why some dummies was really sayin scott storch was better than fresh.

Back
Top Bottom