Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Rather you like pop smoke or not , you gotta admit Steven Victor is doing a great job handling his career and keeping him relevant under the circumstances

He's managed to not seem exploitative and like he's out for a money grab

Probably stems from his age and that it seemed like he honestly had a bond with him while he was alive

Lets make a trade, Kawhi to Toronto for Demar Derozan

giphy (34).gif

I remember first time i heard about Youtube. Dude at school was like yo you ever heard of this website called "You Too Be"? Its got all kinds of videos on it, all types of ****. We were like naw whats that man put us on. So we went to the library and dude types in the site....

😑 bro its You TUBE not Too Be, dumb **** :lol:

Game changer though. All that was done in class from then on was watching random videos. So many classics.

I remember first time i heard about Youtube. Dude at school was like yo you ever heard of this website called "You Too Be"? Its got all kinds of videos on it, all types of ****. We were like naw whats that man put us on. So we went to the library and dude types in the site....

😑 bro its You TUBE not Too Be, dumb **** :lol:

Game changer though. All that was done in class from then on was watching random videos. So many classics.

Still funny as **** :lol:

Im usually anti new rappers.. lol im an old soul... but im mad I never gave Moneybagg Yo a shot. I f's w his music

Some of y’all intentionally slept for no reason. 2016….before a lot of these *****s blew up was a great year in rap (Durk, Baby, Bagg, YB, Kodak, Lucci etc dropped some heat). This was the Last year of the true mixtape era (Apple Music in Late 2015 killed it).

Ppl were to busy calling this “mumble rap” tho 🙄

The A becoming a caricature of itself,man.
Folk can’t even have brunch in peace cause ****** wanna carry out their trivial beefs in public places

You're not getting your money that way 🤷‍♂️

I notice a lot more shootings during the middle of the day in public places now

Back
Top Bottom