Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1626384557716.png

Durk allowed to have guns in the crib? I know he got a few open cases.

Salute to lil mama for holdin him down, buddy might just name his next project India instead of an India pt 4.

They ain’t been the dips since 2007.....

if we doing the prime dipset movement from 2001-2006, they LOSING to the Lox.....
I don't think so.
Verzuz is pretty much all about old ****. No one wants to hear Jim’s new offbeat joints.
Didnt say they wanted to hear his new music or said he was going to play it. Was just stating facts.

Last edited:
Man I feel like Durk gonna get got eventually. The reaper around him like he ain’t got nothing else to do

He's gonna have to figure out a way to make himself even less accessible. I remember back in the days rappers would move to ATL to go to a calmer, more affordable situation.

But nowadays ATL is just as expensive and hotter than ever.

The problem is everyone else moved to Atlanta, and Atlanta has a huge gang situation. He's benefitting music wise being in Atlanta, but he's also in the oven.

Dude needs to move to somewhere like Phoenix or Charlotte

Durk ain’t moving to no Charlotte or Phoenix. Durk wants to live in a Cosmopolitan city. He ain’t going nowhere other than Atlanta, Miami or LA :lol: :lol:

He's gonna have to figure out a way to make himself even less accessible. I remember back in the days rappers would move to ATL to go to a calmer, more affordable situation.

But nowadays ATL is just as expensive and hotter than ever.
That part of Georgia is far out of the way. I actually can’t believe there was a shootout over there. He gonna have to go to Wyoming or some **** if people are going far out of their way to get at him. Can’t be near any major city

Actually watching her mannerisms is wild. Yo got a whole generation of women copying her down to her mannerisms. Had girls that wasn't even into rap like that breaking down bars & why her verse was the best verse. These convos really got me *** :lol: I wish she didn't weigh so much into being a "female rapper" instead of just a "rapper". I hate when ppl say "she had no competition" b/c nah, she did. She made it clear she did w/ that "Monster" verse.

The biggest flaw in Nicki Minaj's legacy is here worrying about the wrong is the Queen album & Travis sniping her. Queen should've been her album, but she was too busy subbing Cardi B., a whole damn fan (or "son") of her instead being the best Nicki Minaj. Had she not been short cited Travis Scott another rapper who couldn't even move 100k 1st week w/ previous releases, trample her "crowning moment". Idk she's apart if that unique batch of artist that I think should've turned out greater than they did despite them still turning out "great". Like that Mount Rushemore **** a couple months back w/ her on it should've been a no brainer. Nicki did A LOT, but it's no comparison to what she could have done, imo. I want her to the make the classics she's capable of by her focusing on her being the best rapper.

Actually watching her mannerisms is wild. Yo got a whole generation of women copying her down to her mannerisms. Had girls that wasn't even into rap like that breaking down bars & why her verse was the best verse. These convos really got me *** :lol: I wish she didn't weigh so much into being a "female rapper" instead of just a "rapper". I hate when ppl say "she had no competition" b/c nah, she did. She made it clear she did w/ that "Monster" verse.

The biggest flaw in Nicki Minaj's legacy is here worrying about the wrong is the Queen album & Travis sniping her. Queen should've been her album, but she was too busy subbing Cardi B., a whole damn fan (or "son") of her instead being the best Nicki Minaj. Had she not been short cited Travis Scott another rapper who couldn't even move 100k 1st week w/ previous releases, trample her "crowning moment". Idk she's apart if that unique batch of artist that I think should've turned out greater than they did despite them still turning out "great". Like that Mount Rushemore **** a couple months back w/ her on it should've been a no brainer. Nicki did A LOT, but it's no comparison to what she could have done, imo. I want her to the make the classics she's capable of by her focusing on her being the best rapper.

THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

Durk either move and further fortify where he stay. Limit who know where you at as well. From what I've seen, Atlanta has an influx of people from all over running around. I'm certain he wishes he could have smoked them without them escaping.

Back
Top Bottom