Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You said you've seen people praise people who seem to be terrible people. So what does Kanye seem? A self hating koon? That's supposed to be excusable?

and the excuse is what? well Lil Wayne said it?

Well at least he doesn't talk about killing people. The bar is low as ****.

Should we welcome Ben Carson back, because at least he didn't OJ anyone. Too bad Clarence Thomas didn't do music.
I just think he's a person. It's how ppl find the time to sympathize w/ drug dealers, drillers, killers, and sometimes serial killers. Yet won't give the non-glorified regular *** black dude that same ear. Homie is clearly conflicted & ignorant in pertaining to the socially ignorant things he has said. Clarence Thomas & Kanye West were in 2 different fields w/ decade b/t, this is just a terrible comparison.

Personally idgaf what ya'll say about Kanye... it's the dialog & thought process behind it that interest me. Seeing people online vow to never support Kanye on anything due to his political views while simultaneously promoting artist who literally promote murder, drug abuse & depression is *** backwards to me :lol:

with all the ridiculously harmful **** that we don't blink an eye about in rap.... Kanye's bull**** is WAY DOWN on the list of harmful things facing us.

But we know what the entertainment industry is. All forms of entertainment promotes all that stuff you said. We know _'s lie in their records.

This was not entertainment (in his mind), he was dead serious with his c**nin.

5d9ac7244ffef7cc55becc805d3cd56d

Your like the best guy in the world at this sir

Just keeping it a buck fam, i seen ****** on mt TL criticizing people for supporting Kanye..... thse same ****** was biggin up Justin Bieber a few months ago. If ****** just don't like the music/him cool, but i can't sit here & ignore this cap *** morale high ground some people try to display.

tenor.gif

But we know what the entertainment industry is. All forms of entertainment promotes all that stuff you said. We know _'s lie in their records.

This was not entertainment (in his mind), he was dead serious with his c**nin.

5d9ac7244ffef7cc55becc805d3cd56d

What difference does it make if it's "entertainment" if it's having real life consequences? ****** told me this picture was going to swing an election & somehow drive black men in droves to be Trump supporters :lol:

IDK about you but i would be more worried about the artist telling my child to join a gang & drill **** than the guy taking a photo with Trump.

What difference does it make if it's "entertainment" if it's having real life consequences? ****** told me this picture was going to swing an election & somehow drive black men in droves to be Trump supporters :lol:

IDK about you but i would be more worried about the artist telling my child to join a gang & drill **** than the guy taking a photo with Trump.

Yeah that's them heavy democrat dudes always thinking something is gonna turn black men republican like we can't think for ourselves. Telling kids to have no integrity when powerful white men step in the room and thinking slavery was a choice is also a concern. We can address both.

so you can separate the person from the music but just said you ain’t like drake cause he liked Rihanna and nicki? Lol

I never said this. I said he use to BEGGGGG for their attention and adoration. Like a sucker. But no one (his fans) seem to ever acknowledge that clown s****. But they’ll flip the script and talk down on a guy like Meek, when Drake wanted Nicki for the longest of times :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Fool literally use to beg her. It’s like he gets a pass for this clown behavior. I never called Drake’s music trash, it’s the FANS that we are talking about.

Same like I said about Future. Him and Drake are the biggest simps in the rap game. Look up “paymaster” in google images and they come up. Listen to their music. Look at their fans. Their fans swear that they’re the biggest players when in all actuality, dudes are as henpecked as they come.

Coming from the person who cheers when dudes get locked up because of their music :lol:

Y'all are on some bull**** in this thread

Wtf. Shmurda got locked up because of his ACTIONS. Show me where I ever said an innocent person belongs in jail, because of their music.

Just saw another clip from Jims party & i don't even think that's Alpo :smh:

That Hassan ***** apparently went on a rant about mad people & it ain't even him.

Didn’t that Chrissy chick Jims been with forever mess with Alpo at some point before he went to jail. I didn’t think it was him just because of that if anything.

Didn’t that Chrissy chick Jims been with forever mess with Alpo at some point before he went to jail. I didn’t think it was him just because of that if anything.

Yeah…Chrissy was a fly girl in Harlem in the 80s. A teen at the time. Jim as a youngin, always wanted her until he got her once he came up. She was the type to mess with the fly dope boys, fly *****s and hustlers. A status symbol of sorts. Hood trophy chick. A lot of the fallout is bout shorty. It’s why Biggavel knew it was a soft spot. “Chrissy Touched it in Miami”….”got her teeth kicked out”. Tender ****. Cam spoke on this in detail a few years ago.

Wow. I ain't know people under 60 said that. :lol:

Drake got a ROSTER though. He might've slipped getting the buttaface pregnant but it's some joints on his roster. I'm starting to think his simp image is a act to get in the door.

hanging around my dad and all my Georgia relatives and old heads:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it’s easy to have a roster when you’re Drake, let alone a celeb. But he act desperate. Being from Toronto and a word traveler, I know he’s had the best of the best. He still a clown

Yeah…Chrissy was a fly girl in Harlem in the 80s. A teen at the time. Jim as a youngin, always wanted her until he got her once he came up. She was the type to mess with the fly dope boys, fly *****s and hustlers. A status symbol of sorts. Hood trophy chick. A lot of the fallout is bout shorty. It’s why Biggavel knew it was a soft spot. “Chrissy Touched it in Miami”….”got her teeth kicked out”. Tender ****. Cam spoke on this in detail a few years ago.

I remember that. Touched it and Miami and tattoos on her *** were part of the rotation years back lol. Him and french had another song on some mixtape from that time talking about Chrissy and saying how Alpo had it.

That whole it taste like pastry, what type of fruit is that mine was hilarious. Max needs to get out soon. That whole wave era was dope.

But Chrissy must be pushing 50 if that’s the case. If she was 18 in 89. She would be 50. Alpo didn’t get locked up until late 1991.

Back
Top Bottom