Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1626733206878.gif

Bruh, this boils down to having a CODE.

n_’s that have a code can see the sucka s*** in ye and drake. Its glaring. Its BEEN glaring.

i could see it in ye BEFORE the trump support. I said f*** yo YEEEAARRRS ago.

knew drake was a BAN well before the push diss and blackface pic surfaced.

Its been on full display for both of them, if you have a code.

there’s NOTHING to respect bout them dudes. They got no nuts. They got no heart.

and crazy as it may sound, i aint eem hatin on em. Im just callin it how i see it.

Kanye & Drake having remained themselves. In this case Kanye West has not changed. His viewpoints may have changed, but the presentation of them have not changed. If anything the majority of the lot in here that can't stand him should love him. Aside from wearing the red hat & "sounds like a choice", y'all be saying the same ****. Especially u redpill dudes, I had black guy on here tell me black women were the downfall of black households in america.

Bruh, this boils down to having a CODE.

n_’s that have a code can see the sucka s*** in ye and drake. Its glaring. Its BEEN glaring.

i could see it in ye BEFORE the trump support. I said f*** yo YEEEAARRRS ago.

knew drake was a BAN well before the push diss and blackface pic surfaced.

Its been on full display for both of them, if you have a code.

there’s NOTHING to respect bout them dudes. They got no nuts. They got no heart.

and crazy as it may sound, i aint eem hatin on em. Im just callin it how i see it.

Fam did all this hating then ended it with “this ain’t hating” 😂😂😂

That was wild .

it’s definitely hating and that’a fine , I feel the same way about a couple people idk personally too . Mal , Patrick Beverly , etc. lol

Fam did all this hating then ended it with “this ain’t hating” 😂😂😂

That was wild .

it’s definitely hating and that’a fine , I feel the same way about a couple people idk personally too . Mal , Patrick Beverly , etc. lol

Making a observation ain't hate. Drake and Kanye both have done/still do sucka ****. The list is long for both. They ain't the only ones but they're the ones being talked about now.

When the point get proven it’s always “Ya’ll too deep”. :lol: :lol: :lol:. That **** happens in real life too :lol: :lol: :lol:

What’s funny is, the mass majority act JUST like Kanye and Drake so s*** really irrelevant. Ain’t to many solid people out here anyway so it’s all entertainment. We can’t laugh and joke at Kanye and Drake expense? :lol: :lol: f****outtahere. Get these jokes off on anybody.

Kanye, Drake and post 2008 lil wayne is EXACTLY why we are here. Wayne luckily was already a legend before he started doing clown s****.

Drake and Kanye both shifted music into what it is today. It’s a lot of confused *** people out here in it directly coincides with their style of music and their behavior in the public eye.

When the point get proven it’s always “Ya’ll too deep”. :lol: :lol: :lol:. That **** happens in real life too :lol: :lol: :lol:

What’s funny is, the mass majority act JUST like Kanye and Drake so s*** really irrelevant. Ain’t to many solid people out here anyway so it’s all entertainment. We can’t laugh and joke at Kanye and Drake expense? :lol: :lol: f****outtahere. Get these jokes off on anybody.

Kanye, Drake and post 2008 lil wayne is EXACTLY why we are here. Wayne luckily was already a legend before he started doing clown s****.

Don't you **** with Kodak :lol:

People forget Drake was SMITTEN about Nicki Minaj (Meek got her and people clowned Meek, which is funny). Then he was smitten about Rihanna. This man got a laundry list of clown behaviors

Kodak is a clown to but unlike y’all.... I SEPARATE personal life from the music. Ya’ll be acting like dudes above being criticized. I don’t take s*** personal. These cats ain’t my relatives or me. That’s the difference:lol:

Back
Top Bottom