Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It's about being smart. Dudes a pop artist. He wants to go back to performing in small clubs and not doing festivals, cool, you can say anything you want.

Same thing with Michael Che. It's people who didn't know who he was before last week, because most of us don't watch SNL. As a comedian you can't use the excuse, well this was ok in the 80's. You still should be halfway intelligent to know what's offensive and what's not today. Dude read a bunch of jokes people were sending to him, and picked that one?

Plus you're already on SNL, so we're going to look at you like RG3 anyway. And you didn't help your case.

That's why I don't feel sorry for these dudes, because they're just stupid and they did it to themselves. We're supposed to protect women and children, not grown *** stupid men who should know better.

Dead @ RG3 being the sell-out prototype :lol:

No, I attack your feminine traits. I don't think @6pac is feminine. I think you are.

And if you don't see the difference in me doing it online and someone doing in publicly you're about as bright as Da Baby is.

His rant overshadowed all of that, but that was mentioned.
Tbh, I don't give a **** what you think about me, & I don't even know why you brought him into what I said to you about 6god. However, you being homophobic online vs you being humble and gracious in person is some sucka ****.

Tbh, I don't give a **** what you think about me, & I don't even know why you brought him into what I said to you about 6god. However, you being homophobic online vs you being humble and gracious in person is some sucka ****.

I thought you were talking about 6Pac. I was wondering why you brought him into it. I don't even know who 6God is. Oh, you're talking about Drake? Because I asked if that was his bad ***** pose? Are you jealous I didn't say that about you?

You're upset because I said something bad about Drake? And you wonder why I think you're sweet.

and your second sentence is dumb as hell, besides being hypocritical. How did you get humble and gracious out of not being a dumb *** like Da Baby and Michael Che?

I thought you were talking about 6Pac. I was wondering why you brought him into it. I don't even know who 6God is. Oh, you're talking about Drake? Because I asked if that was his bad ***** pose? 1. Are you jealous I didn't say that about you?

You're upset because I said something bad about Drake? 2. And you wonder why I think you're sweet.

and your second sentence is dumb as hell, besides being hypocritical. How did you get humble and gracious out of not being a dumb *** like Da Baby and Michael Che?
1. Nope.

2. "Tbh, I don't give a **** what you think about me" -Marik

3. "If you don't see the difference in me doing it online and someone doing in publicly you're about as bright as Da Baby is." You typed that, not me.

ittrn

1627935028702.gif

1627934971442.gif

“6’9” :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Style ain’t the only who see that the **** SIDEWAYS AF!
But hey, I’m the only 69 critic. SP knows :pimp: :pimp:

Akademiks ain’t the dude to push a fake morality, contradiction message …Thats his whole career so far :lol: :smh: …He carries it the same as those festivals yo talking bout

I laugh when people be tryna give Ak credit for getting obvious things right. :lol:

We know what it is. Da Baby is the target right now, it's cool "speak out against him". Even though his response to Quest Love was dumb, Quest Love shoulda stayed outta that. You don't see gay entertainers saying anything about what black folks go through.

Back
Top Bottom