Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I get the fake apology but they got his *** now. Everything he says and does is gonna be under a heavy microscope. I don't know what his money look like but if he got a loyal organic fan base he don't need mainstream, he coulda stuck to his guns. Now he can't say **** slightly offense about females, gay folks, etc but of course he can keep talking about trappin and killing in his own community.

On some real ****, what happen to Boosie in jail?

Because he keeps talking as if one can be made gay., and not on some rape ****.

I mean Boosie just repeating something we've all heard from older heads in our community before. It just hard for Boosie to stand on the what about the kids **** considering some of the **** he been involved in.

With that said i get where he's coming from in regards to some of the messaging being promoted it's just ****ery & debauchery being propped up in all arenas, gang ****, drug ****, overly sexualized **** ****** even turned depression into something i weirdly see people trying to be a part of

I mean Boosie just repeating something we've all heard from older heads in our community before. It just hard for Boosie to stand on the what about the kids **** considering some of the **** he been involved in.

With that said i get where he's coming from in regards to some of the messaging being promoted it's just ****ery & debauchery being propped up in all arenas, gang ****, drug ****, overly sexualized **** ****** even turned depression into something i weirdly see people trying to be a part of

And they are pushing this towards kids. It's in cartoons, in the schools.

Back
Top Bottom