Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I mean Boosie just repeating something we've all heard from older heads in our community before. It just hard for Boosie to stand on the what about the kids **** considering some of the **** he been involved in.

With that said i get where he's coming from in regards to some of the messaging being promoted it's just ****ery & debauchery being propped up in all arenas, gang ****, drug ****, overly sexualized **** ****** even turned depression into something i weirdly see people trying to be a part of

This is the same person who has no problem pushing hyper sexualization on kids

and has no qualms about it

And they are pushing this towards kids. It's in cartoons, in the schools.

Because it is normalized, because they're going to have gay kids in their classes. They're going to see two women or two men when they go out.

So instead of that kid being being bullied and suicidal, they might be accepted.

You don't have to normalize the act, but you can normalize them.

Because it is normalized, because they're going to have gay kids in their classes. They're going to see two women or two men when they go out.

So instead of that kid being being bullied and suicidal, they might be accepted.

I guess if that's how you wanna look at it. That's not how I see it at all and I don't know a lil kid knows if he/she is gay. This **** done moved way passed "acceptance".

100%

This is the simplest **** to me :lol:. Let people live their truth, and react to them accordingly.

100%

This is the simplest **** to me :lol:. Let people live their truth, and react to them accordingly.
This. None of it should really affect you if you solid in your sexuality really. Ion eem get the big deal, like it’s literally no manual on how to live life. None of us asked to be born, and we all gonna go eventually. Let people get they **** off as long as it’s not harming you or your fam.

So you don't believe kids are born gay?

To be 100. I remember being in school and seeing a couple male kids that were feminine. Little girls that was tomboys but again how do they know they're legit gay? I know situations where some people are abused and it turns them. I've had conversations with females that like girls, feminine girls that look good and we'll have conversations and they would say they were abused at a young age. Abused by a male or female. So I don't know because every situation ain't the same.

To be 100. I remember being in school and seeing a couple male kids that were feminine. Little girls that was tomboys but again how do they know they're legit gay? I know situations where some people are abused and it turns them. I've had conversations with females that like girls, feminine girls that look good and we'll have conversations and they would say they were abused at a young age. Abused by a male or female. So I don't know because every situation ain't the same.

Did you know you were straight or attracted to little girls? How would it be any different for them?

"Top 5" is always silly. Its all subjective and age/era plays a factor.

Someone older than me will have Rakim and/or BDK in their top 5 while i wont. Same way theyll have KAJ for basketball, where i wont simply cuz i never seen the man play.

I can't speak for anyone else but when i say it's going overboard i'm not talking about normal things like showing a homosexual relationship.... i'm talking the extreme ****. Shows like Big mouth is WILD to be promoted to children, Lil Nas X went from having one of the biggest children songs to immediately twerking for the devil in videos & twerk sessions in jail??

Like i said earlier this goes for a variety of things, from drug abuse, depression, "*** life", joining gangs all this **** has gone into hyperdrive over the last half decade imo.

I can't speak for anyone else but when i say it's going overboard i'm not talking about normal things like showing a homosexual relationship.... i'm talking the extreme ****. Shows like Big mouth is WILD to be promoted to children, Lil Nas X went from having one of the biggest children songs to immediately twerking for the devil in videos & twerk sessions in jail??

Like i said earlier this goes for a variety of things, from drug abuse, depression, "*** life", joining gangs all this **** has gone into hyperdrive over the last half decade imo.
Big mouth isnt a kids show man...

We can't think it's cool for women to twerk and promote and push it and then be appalled when gay men do it. How dare they. Would you have a problem if Lizzo was twerking? Hell Cardi promotes a stripper lifestyle to young girls. You'll see mothers post their four year old twerking on IG like it's cute. I just saw some fat chick twerk during the damn Olympics the other day.

and all these rappers promote drug use, gangs and violence.

but y'all get outraged over the gay **** that ain't even killing and imprisoning us. ****s *** backwards.

Boosie just had his man get killed, he was shot. No outrage over the violence. Outrage over Lil Nas X.

We can't think it's cool for women to twerk and promote and push it and then be appalled when gay men do it. How dare they. Would you have a problem if Lizzo was twerking? Hell Cardi promotes a stripper lifestyle to young girls. You'll see mothers post their four year old twerking on IG like it's cute. I just saw some fat chick twerk during the damn Olympics the other day.

but y'all get outraged over the gay **** that ain't even killing and imprisoning us. ****s *** backwards.

Boosie just had his man get killed, he was shot. No outrage over the violence. Outrage over Lil Nas X.

People do have a problem with Lizzo twerking. :lol:

WAP did catch backlash. Like ty is saying everything is on steroids' now. gang culture, stripper culture, gay lifestyle, etc. Everything is full blown over the top, clown show, buffoonery.

who’s gotten better than Pac or BIG? Lmao. I don’t need to hear Tre Young talk about rap. Guys like, PELE, Willie Mays, or Hank Aaron Will never not be ranked high in their respective sports. IDIOTS

She said move them out the top 5..... but didn’t mention one time who to replace them with. The same Jemele Hill who said straight black men are the white men of black people. ****

Are you telling me you've never heard someone criticize Women for twerking in the wrong settings? Rappers don't get criticized for promoting gang violence & drugs to the youth? Cardi & meg didn't cause a week long melt down on social media over the WAP video??

this is one of the main points, ****** can & will criticize everything else but the second you say you don't appreciate a ***** with a mostly kid fanbase bussin it open for the devil your homophopic & closed minded :lol: . Like you should just have to accept that & not have any critiques over it. that's not how equality works, if you doing some bull**** whether gay or straight people should be able to call it out, but the way things are trending your painted as something else if you do anything but agree.

Back
Top Bottom