Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Matter fact, that is interesting.

A hour in it didn't matter as much what songs they were playing but how they performed them, how the songs hit, and what extra **** was being said :lol:

I gotta say only 6 or 7 Dipset songs really hit like that. Even when they doubled and tripled up.

Lox were having mixtape joints hit. Lyrically they were having random verses with beat changes and a Capella hit. On top of their hits HITTING.

Ya’ll expected Jim Jones who was a weed carrier then muscle then hype man, ain’t learn to rap until 31, had a noteworthy ghostwriter, ain’t become a star until he was 32.... and Juelz who peaked at 25..... to match the LOX?
No.

In a dreamworld, I expected Cam to carry them. I was expecting to hear **** off from CoF and SDE (don't care if Cam don't like one of them). If it got dire, I expected to hear Horse & Carriage. I was expecting by the end of it even with them losing for ppl to say it ended up being Lox vs. Cam. Cuz I don't **** with Jim's music anyway.

But he just don't care that much anymore. He wanted to be super cool on the lawn chair the first 3 rounds like he was some don. He probably shouldnt have showed up until he was gonna perform his first song. Him and Juelz finally look motivated 90 min in. Jim was the same the entire time. Nothing memorable from dude other than when he corrected Jada. Freekey was on 100 the whole time but he don't rap.

Ya’ll expected Jim Jones who was a weed carrier then muscle then hype man, ain’t learn to rap until 31, had a noteworthy ghostwriter, ain’t become a star until he was 32.... and Juelz who peaked at 25..... to match the LOX?
this is painful to read.
but, the absolute truth lol

Freekey just the up north version of
B5DEA498-5A1C-4E04-93C0-94DE90495695.jpeg

Bruh nothing more than a mascot

No.

In a dreamworld, I expected Cam to carry them. I was expecting to hear **** off from CoF and SDE (don't care if Cam don't like one of them). If it got dire, I expected to hear Horse & Carriage. I was expecting by the end of it even with them losing for ppl to say it ended up being Lox vs. Cam. Cuz I don't **** with Jim's music anyway.

But he just don't care that much anymore. He wanted to be super cool on the lawn chair the first 3 rounds like he was some don. He probably shouldnt have showed up until he was gonna perform his first song. Him and Juelz finally look motivated 90 min in. Jim was the same the entire time. Nothing memorable from dude other than when he corrected Jada. Freekey was on 100 the whole time but he don't rap.

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom