Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

tenor.gif

****** are juicing it now :lol: , Diplomats lost but people trying to use this performance as a way to discount the actual music or rapping ability is wild.

Cam tried some too cool **** that would have only worked for Jay in NYC, just don't get the decision :smh:. Cam was around for the tunnel era he should've known better

THIS IS THE ENERGY THAT WAS NEEDED

I have to wonder how much of this was coordinated behind the scenes.
because I just find it so difficult to believe that Cam would walk right into a buzzsaw and not consider “New York” as a direct counterpunch to “Welcome to New York City”.
if Jada’s segue to that was truly improvised then that just makes it even more great.
chilling, and probably that number 1 moment of the evening.

I have to wonder how much of this was coordinated behind the scenes.
because I just find it so difficult to believe that Cam would walk right into a buzzsaw and not consider “New York” as a direct counterpunch to “Welcome to New York City”.
if Jada’s segue to that was truly improvised then that just makes it even more great.
chilling, and probably that number 1 moment of the evening.

not going lie.. this the first thing that came to mind when juelz decided to wake up and start going “ I don’t think these ns like girls“

but that was the most animated juelz was all night

Ya’ll expected Jim Jones who was a weed carrier then muscle then hype man, ain’t learn to rap until 31, had a noteworthy ghostwriter, ain’t become a star until he was 32.... and Juelz who peaked at 25..... to match the LOX?

as Master Zik Master Zik said, cam failed them dudes.. it wasn’t just him.. but with jada showing out the way he did and them actually working well together plus jada just throwing constant jabs plus them dudes shooting themselves in the foot, we ended up with what we got

Back
Top Bottom