Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius and I have been riding the cam is overrated ship for years. That ***** followed real **** with computers puting and suck it or not. A lot of upset dudes in bandanas and pink tees. Then ****** ain’t even put up a fight. And stop downplaying it, it was that lopsided. Talking about who made the set list, why they mics sound lower. ***** tried to spit some url freestyle and got booed :sick:

I’m failing to see how anyone with 45k posts on the internet along with 18 years of commitment to an Internet forum has any right to comment on who was “outside” lol
and I don’t think anyone is genuinely trying to mock the Diplomats.
ya gotta be real with yourselves: the mystique of these dudes wore off around a decade ago.
Jim got a salt and pepper beard still claiming blood.
Juelz has dentures and his constant struggle to keep his teeth from falling out has seriously impacted his delivery lol
Cam has never loved rapping and has consistently claimed that he does it just because he thinks he’s nice.
beyond that, these dudes just don’t have likable personalities so a lot of fans are happy that they were humbled by a superior team.
y’all gotta stop crying and face the facts:
no one is trying to eliminate their legacy,
but the guys they used to be are gone and never coming back.
they just need to age gracefully, which they refuse to do.

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius and I have been riding the cam is overrated ship for years. That ***** followed real **** with computers puting and suck it or not. A lot of upset dudes in bandanas and pink tees. Then ****** ain’t even put up a fight. And stop downplaying it, it was that lopsided. Talking about who made the set list, why they mics sound lower. ***** tried to spit some url freestyle and got booed :sick:
these dudes mad at the Lox fans instead of those Diplomat choke artists lol.
like we made them do this.
them songs aged like beer.
who in their right mind would think Suck It or Not would be appropriate for this kind of battle lol?! that’s Wayne record anyway.

these dudes mad at the Lox fans instead of those Diplomat choke artists lol.
like we made them do this.
them songs aged like beer.
who in their right mind would think Suck It or Not would be appropriate for this kind of battle lol?! that’s Wayne record anyway.
“U don’t like men, me either, what a coinkadink”
That ***** walked out there like it was still 04 and ****** was wearing pink. Sat on a dollar store beach chair and got embarrassed. Whatever drugs juelz took didn’t kick in until it was too late. Zeke was running around like the ******ed lil cousin u had to bring if u wanted to come out. Jimmy wore a 2 piece fat suit and the whole chain thing he did was the corniest **** of the night honestly. That spirit flight back to Miami was rough.

62AB3B11-0E93-4206-BDFA-4EA9A8BC3A39.jpeg
:frown:

I was never familiar with LOX. I knew a little about Dipset. I didn’t have any real expectations but last night was nasty :lol: :sick: :smokin

“U don’t like men, me either, what a coinkadink”
That ***** walked out there like it was still 04 and ****** was wearing pink. Sat on a dollar store beach chair and got embarrassed. Whatever drugs juelz took didn’t kick in until it was too late. Zeke was running around like the ******ed lil cousin u had to bring if u wanted to come out. Jimmy wore a 2 piece fat suit and the whole chain thing he did was the corniest **** of the night honestly. That spirit flight back to Miami was rough.
dudes had the audacity to tell me Zekey was the “glue” of the group.
like for real what do y’all be talking about man lol?!
there was no unity and no synergy. Cam don’t mess with those dudes man. And it shows.
he didn’t even want to come out with them lol
the chain stunt epitomizes what they’ve always been about: style over substance.
And to make matters worse, it fell flat.

if Jim was gonna be shameless and perform Max B material why leave “Pin The Tail” in the clip?
I think the crowd would’ve responded to that well and they had nothing to lose lol

There's a reason why Kiss kept putting emphasis on "THIS IS HIP HOP" "WE SPIT BARS". Cam and Dipset are the OG swag rappers, especially compared to the MC's at that time. You better believe other rappers think that also. They **** with Dipset, collab with them, etc but there's levels of rappers.

I guarantee none of The Diplomat fans could fathom Cam selling peen power-ups 15 years ago.
I promise you, it’s alright.
the world hasn’t ended.
within another couple of days this will be a memory.
y’all making it worse on yourselves by trying move goalposts and disregard the undeniable L.
the mystique has faded and they were embarrassed.

Back
Top Bottom