Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You prolly was just broke Window Shopper came out. Only way that makes sense

IDK.... Had all 3 jordan 17s with the case in 2001/2002 (still have them btw)... and the jordan 12 nubucks with the hoody (XXXL).... as a matter of fact... I won’t even elaborate further. $500 motorola Razr... in 2005. I guess I was broke. Dead serious hoody (3XL)... Nike CD player in 2003... probably was listening to who knows what. Yup. Broke

You use to go to Circuit City and play the twisted metal demos for hours on end or what?

People really overrate G-Unit and 50’s run. That **** was relatively quick.

Most takeovers in Hip Hop are short as hell, they're usually 1-3 years.

50 came out and sold 870K in week one and week two and went diamond. Then the next album sold a mil first week and his solo artists went platinum, that's one of the best runs we've ever seen.

Ja Rule definitely gotta solid 20 for a Verzuz and I'd like to see him do it.

Agreed. Like I said, a lot of 50's music aged horribly.
I tried listening to him a couple months back..
4fc1xu8xijg41.jpg

I'm with finessence finessence , a lot of 50's music was generic 2003-05 type ****.

bruh. They making it appear as if I said bruh has no music. He’s got a miniscule amount of songs that aged well. Which is OKAY. Dude was done by 2005/2006. Nas, Jay, Ross, even a Jim Jones had farrrrrrrrrrr better music within the past 15 years.

Raekwon, Fat Joe, etc. a lot of cats from that era was making decent music. Styles, Jada, 50 been done since I graduated high school. That was 2006.

For as much as he likes to put on, 50 has no remarkable music since 2008. And I’m being generous. This dude ain’t had a noteworthy record in 13 years bruh.

garbage as HELL

50 was STRUGGLING here and he’s lucky I Got Money hit.

That awful “My Life” song just popped on my head now and that was such a last ditch effort song :lol: Adam Lavine on the hook, Eminem verse, and a “triumphant arena beat” :rofl: song was all over the charts yet I never actually heard it resonate anywhere.

Big Rich Town
I'm the Man
**** wit Woo

Besides Blurred Lines those 3 songs bigger than any song within this decade of the ppl mentioned to go against 50

Does 50 still get love/respect in NY?

Feel like most of his fans today are from outside of that realm.

Baby By Me hard, don't give a **** what anyone says. Smooth beat and NeYo was a nice feature.

Ayo Technology was a disappointment but that song ain't for me.

50 got joints though, it's just cool to hate on 50

Big Rich Town
I'm the Man
**** wit Woo

Besides Blurred Lines those 3 songs bigger than any song within this decade of the ppl mentioned to go against 50

Big Rich Town is by far the best record he's done since probably something on Massacre and that's a TV theme. :lol:

No one said 50 ain’t got joints. But he more houston rockets sandwiched in between the Bulls dynasty, than the Lakers, Spurs or Warriors dynasties.

50 be talking like he Bill Russell’s Celtics

Hip Hop was done mourning Tupacs death and ready for a new super thug. DMX started to fall off a bit, 2003 was a PERFECT storm for 50 Cent. He made his impact but the n_ music after 2005 ain’t timeless at all.

50 will never be on the Jay and NaS level, he doesn't have the skill to be on their level.

I'm listening to 50 everyday of the week before I listen to Ross or Wayne. Ross gotta team of writers and Wayne is the most overrated rapper of all time.

Back
Top Bottom