Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yo so y'all think after seeing the Lox vs Dipset versuz that Curtis would be down to do a G-Unit vs. Murda Inc. one?

I say Curtis cuz you know and Ja and Irv gonna want the money and the rest can be convinced.

He'd be allowed to do all the same wild **** Jada did, jokey **** that Cam did, and disrespectful **** Gucci did to Jeezy too. Just give them two separate stages.

I think that would have the potential to actually eclipse what we just got with the Dips and Lox. All Curtis gotta do is get Banks and Yayo to pretend they all cool again for one night and he just gotta make sure he on point performance wise.

I think it could work.

Want to see 50 do a solo verzuz first. Preferably with TI so he can get washed. Or even against the Game. Dude music trash as hell after 2003. Both them dudes washing 50 easily

50 definitely would play the Power or Raising Kanan theme as part of his playlist

50 would get too disrespectful no matter who he goes against and it would go left

would love to see it tho :lol:

Murda Inc tho? Maybe I’m lost bc it was a little before my time but outside a couple of Ja and Ashanti records, how they gon compete with 50 03-07 run + features…

50 would get too disrespectful no matter who he goes against and it would go left

Murda Inc tho? Maybe I’m lost bc it was a little before my time but outside a couple of Ja and Ashanti records, how they gon compete with 50 03-07 run + features…
50 got a super punchable face. But he’ll back it up and counter. Those south paws

Definitely before your time :lol:. Ashanti’s run spanned more than a couple hits, and that was sandwiched in between and after some of Ja’s hits. People need to know and be reminded about just how big they were during their time.

Definitely before your time :lol:. Ashanti’s run spanned more than a couple hits, and that was sandwiched in between and after some of Ja’s hits. People need to know and be reminded about just how big they were during their time.

Ashanti had **** locked from 2001-2003 on the r&b front. She was bigger than Beyoncé.
Beyoncé didn’t go solo until like 01/02 so she eventually surpassed Ashanti but, Ashanti was dropping hits, quarterly during that time.

Last edited:

03-07 50 is A*****.

Position of Power and I Get Money (which is a song I hate, but it definitely was huge hit) are his only noteworthy songs after GRODT

Ja rule been popping since ‘98. “New York” came out in late 04-early 05. You do the math.

This is one of the greatest rap/r&b songs ever. Seriously.

03-07 50 is A*****.

Position of Power and I Get Money (which is a song I hate, but it definitely was huge hit) are his only noteworthy songs after GRODT

Nah, he has a bunch of hits after GRODT. People are really forgetting.

How we Do w/ Game
Hustlers Ambition :pimp:
Window shopper
I'll Whip your head boy :pimp:
Outta control w/ mobb deep :pimp:
Ayo technology

Back
Top Bottom