Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Where you get this from? Ross himself was a ghostwriter for years before he made it.

I've heard that argument before from Black Face Aubrey fans before.

Ross has writers, I've been told that from people in the game.

Grine Grine also has confirmed it.

I'll say this, a lot of rappers are doing it now. OGs are getting lazy and swapping some words to make it "their own" and young boys don't give a ****.

50 will never be on the Jay and NaS level, he doesn't have the skill to be on their level.

I'm listening to 50 everyday of the week before I listen to Ross or Wayne. Ross gotta team of writers and Wayne is the most overrated rapper of all time.

Since when does Ross have writers?
Musically.. ROSS IS ABSOLUTELY SMASHING 50 AND IT'S NOT CLOSE.
Ross had 50 scrambling and wearing wigs cause he couldn't compete musically.
maxresdefault.jpg

Pimpin-Curly.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Pimpin-Curly.jpg

50 caught one lowkey with Pimpin’ Curly :lol: but you right, musically he wasn’t hittin’

That awful “My Life” song just popped on my head now and that was such a last ditch effort song :lol: Adam Lavine on the hook, Eminem verse, and a “triumphant arena beat” :rofl: song was all over the charts yet I never actually heard it resonate anywhere.

Never even heard that bs. Just looked it up, it got almost 100mil views :lol:. I have a strong disdain for THOSE type of songs :smh:

This was the best 50 cent song, before Big Rich Town. He owe Jerimiah and the grown man-kid a lot for this one

maxresdefault.jpg

Pimpin-Curly.jpg

Why would you know he had writers? Ross gonna tell us? No, there's labels that have "writer camps" and also have writers on standby. Call up and get sent some songs and buy them. Then flip them and add their personal touches.

Ross not the only one though, it's way more common than we think.

Only time I'm listening to Big Rich Town is if I'm watching Power. Not sure how big of a song it is though.
I think that’s it for me. I lost touch with The Massacre. There were some great songs on Massacre, but overall that album was a big letdown to me. So after that I’m not really sure how big any of those songs are. I know anything off GRODT is ringing off. There’s a couple of others that I think are universally known as great records, besides that I dunno how much draw his songs had.

50 will never be on the Jay and NaS level, he doesn't have the skill to be on their level.

I'm listening to 50 everyday of the week before I listen to Ross or Wayne. Ross gotta team of writers and Wayne is the most overrated rapper of all time.
This is a wild sentence.

50 only put out 5 solo albums and three G-Unit albums. Don't know how the catalog comparisons between Jay, Nas even came about.

50 know his legacy is GRODT and just hits

This was the best 50 cent song, before Big Rich Town. He owe Jerimiah and the grown man-kid a lot for this one

[MEDIA]
That song, I Beat the ***** Up and Buzzin rly had me thinking, he was back (from a club/party perspective)

Back
Top Bottom