Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

just seeing this but fake news :lol:

i was asking bout this first beat :lol:

btw yall are posting "a couple of Ja rule and ashanti records" like I said but y'all got it :lol: 50 got features, his prime hits and how to rob/the couple of joints after massacre

1628629445492.png

50 would get too disrespectful no matter who he goes against and it would go left

would love to see it tho :lol:

Murda Inc tho? Maybe I’m lost bc it was a little before my time but outside a couple of Ja and Ashanti records, how they gon compete with 50 03-07 run + features…
It's really Ja vs. Curtis and Ja got the 90s bag to dip in to. Collabs with Jay and X, plenty hits. He could go like 8 straight.

Last edited:
50 built for Verzuz banter? Yes
50 built for actual SONG playlist Verzuz? Hell no

What 10-20 songs 50 gone play? I’ll wait. He got so many corny a*** pop songs with trash beats, he gone be laughed off the stage

Dude’s music is not hitting. The way you can play old Nas, Jay, etc songs. Ya’ll are not listening to 50s catalog like that on a monthly or yearly basis. Stop lying. Ya’ll probably haven’t played certain 50 cent songs in 5-10 years.
Are you pretending Curtis can't just go to his mixtapes for 10 straight songs?

He saw the battle. What Jada did to the Dips won't happen to him. He won't let it :lol: He'll start playing diss songs.

Grady Judd is an attention ***** and a lot of folks in the county hate him. Dude will hold a press conference for a petty theft arrest at Burlington and call the **** an operation.

50's catalogue still legit though. You can't deny that. Its disingenuous to chalk it up to one album. I'm no super fan by any means but he def had serious heat before GRODT.

50's catalog is pretty damn mediocre and underwhelming

I don't even find GRODT that playable beyond a handful of songs

50 sold an image more than a product. 50 is a very mediocre rapper. That's why he flamed out so quickly.

Back
Top Bottom